PDA

View Full Version : Great Salt Lake RC - Uinta Mtns

BonMallari
08-02-2013, 02:22 PM
it took three dropped phone calls to get this info but the old crusty veteran judge WD Connor has himself a very tough opening triple..it is fairly open with two retired guns but its not a distance test, in todays terms its rather short, but he is using the terrain to his advantage and there have already been some big hunts and a few pick ups

will report more when I get the info...I am not at the trial

Eric Fryer
08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Will be up working and competing at the trial in the morning.... cant wait!

BonMallari
08-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Will be up working and competing at the trial in the morning.... cant wait!

saw that you are entered in the Derby...Good Luck Eric

old'triever
08-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Perseverance is wonderful.....hope you can get call backs for the Open. Keep trying....good luck and thanks.

docG
08-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Lindsay Robinson won the qual,,,,,, again. This time with Whitie. I don't know any other placements

kjrice
08-02-2013, 11:49 PM
it took three dropped phone calls to get this info but the old crusty veteran judge WD Connor has himself a very tough opening triple..it is fairly open with two retired guns but its not a distance test, in todays terms its rather short, but he is using the terrain to his advantage and there have already been some big hunts and a few pick ups

will report more when I get the info...I am not at the trial

Tell Al good luck.

BonMallari
08-03-2013, 06:34 PM
the Open finished at about noon today but since we made an early exit after the first series I do not have accurate info on who won it.....

the Amateur had a monster of a double....dogs ran from atop a hill down into a punchbowl and up the other side...the flyer was wide left some 200 yds+ and the guns retired as soon as the dogs were sent by their handlers

the memory bird was every bit of 400 yards and many dogs handled, got lost or were picked up

from my sources it was as tough as double as could be ....my source is headed home

Jan Helgoth
08-06-2013, 04:17 PM
A big congratulations to our training buddy, Joel Harris, for winning both the Amateur and the Derby!
That is 3 wins+ in the Amateur for Joel and AFC RMR's I Have A Dream "Marti" and she is only 4 years old!
That is a big "Yippie!!" ~ from her proud breeders.

Congrats, Joel! Looks like you have a mighty fine young dog too!

Steve and Jan

Aaron Homburg
08-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Way to go Joel!!

Aaron

Eric Fryer
08-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Joel is a great guy! I did not get to see any of his runs at the Am, but met him in the Derby and watched his youngster. His derby dog flat out crushed ever test throughout the weekend. Very nice little dog.

Congrats Joel

Old School Labs
08-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Joel, congrats on the AM with Marti and another Derby win with Billie.