The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Conversation Between dogcommand and SteelGirl_1187

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lauren You and Slider are an amazing team! Finalist in both the National Am and the National Open....Congratulations on the conclusion to an amazing year for both of you. Enjoy the holidays, you guys have earned it! And, continued success next year.
  2. Hi Lauren I see that you did well at Piney Woods and just wanted to with you well for the National Open. We'll be cheering for you. Janet
  3. Janet,

Thank you so much for your message. It was quite a week and definitely not what I expected. My goal was to get out of the first series!! Thanks so much for keeping up with us and encouraging us. I have to admit I was all kinds of choked up going to the line in the 10th and when I took that last bird from him (the 22nd that week!) I was also glad it was OVER. Now I can finally get a good night's sleep!

That dog slept on the backseat for two days straight while I drove home! Now he's all wild and I'm exhausted!

Thanks again Janet!
    Lauren
  4. Lauren All I can say is WOW! Congratulations on being a finalist at the National Am. You and Slider have had a fantastic year so far and I am proud to be able to say I know you. I wish you two continued success. Give the boy a pat for me and have a safe trip home. Janet
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4