RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

CH/MH breedings

17K views 56 replies 28 participants last post by  wheelhorse 
#1 ·
If anyone knows of anyone who has an upcoming breeding with a CH/MH parent could you send me a pm. I know this is searching for a needle in a haystack. I don't want this to be a show field debate. This type of breeding fits both of our needs in our next lab and our personal schedules. WE are ready to find the new pup as our youngest is now 7 1/2. (BLADES'SON)

#42 · (Edited)
Ellison just got a major on her MH, Tiger, this weekend. May be another CH/MH this year....

Also, don't forget about those dogs that may have JH or SH or may just be personal hunting dogs. There are a few CHs out there that could do the work, but their owners don't have the experience or time to do it themselves or the money to send them off. You would be surprised whats out there once you start digging and asking questions.

My young girl has 8 points, a JH, 3 legs of her SH and hopefully will be running master this fall. Her sire is a personal gun dog.

Sue Puff

#45 ·
Ellison just got a major on her MH, Tiger, this weekend. May be another CH/MH this year....

Also, don't forget about those dogs that may have JH or SH or may just be personal hunting dogs. There are a few CHs out there that could do the work, but their owners don't have the experience or time to do it themselves or the money to send them off. You would be surprised whats out there once you start digging and asking questions.

My young girl has 8 points, a JH, 3 legs of her SH and hopefully will be running master this fall. Her sire is a personal gun dog.

Sue Puff
You got that right.

#48 ·
Yep, this year I got a litter out of my girl, Cora, by Ch Topforms Edward MH, QAA. He's been gone for 12 years and the collection was 16 years old.

She's about 6 months old in these pictures.

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Vertebrate Labrador retriever Canidae Mammal

#57 ·
Thanks Rick! I haven't been able to do much bird wise with her since it gets dark so early. But she's a fiend on her cadaver work. And a nut about water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.