RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Name Change Push!

92K views 391 replies 132 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
I've been impressed by the groundswell of folks PM'ing me to change their username from a "handle" to their actual name. I LIKE IT!

Thanks to those of you who are doing it. Please, shoot me a PM after you get logged back in under the new username to confirm that it all worked right, your password still works, etc.

Chris

#203 ·
Wayne Beck,

Thanks for the real name switch....

Reminder to all - Real Names are not a requirement. Standing behind what folks write is the requirement regardless of what they call themselves. Integrity and addressing others as you'd like to be addressed.

Welcome back Wayne .....

#215 ·
Welcome back Jim Bevere

Welcome back Dale Dawson

.....folks, again, real names are NOT a requirement....(except maybe for Ms. Nutcracker)

However, the PM's keep piling in. If you want your username to be changed, just let me know. Next time you log in, you will need to type your new username and your old password. (passwords are encrypted, so I can't read your old ones, but I can reset them if needed. After a password reset, you will log on once and only once, then hit "user cp" and reset your own password of your choice.)

Anyone who is on auto log on and can't remember your password, as long as your machine logs you in, you can click user cp, reset your password to something you will remember, WRITE IT DOWN, and then submit it.

I think I'm caught up on name reset requests. If I"m not, please let me know and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks, Chris

#216 ·
BHB is easier to type than my whole name so, I'll stick with it.

Lazy-butt regards,

BHB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.