RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

National Blog

173K views 636 replies 145 participants last post by  fetchbrowndog 
#1 ·
So far so good.... Its pretty cool to see all the pictures and blog of the Pre-national training. And that picture of Slider, might be the best picture of a retriever I have ever seen on-line. Hope the trial coverage is as good as this.... or better

#631 ·
Windy was 11 in July. I got to see her run this summer, she sure doesn't look her age. Pretty cool to see a dog like her still going out and smashing a test, having fun with her people, while her kids are not doing too shabby either. Congratulations to Ken & Brenda on another great National and to all the Finalists, Holland, quite a ride for him and Dr. Ed. And to Pete, saw him a few times, what a dog, congratulations to his people, heck of a season!

#635 ·
I would like to thank everybody for all their support and well wishes. It was a team effort. Pete and I are grateful for all the hard work and dedication to accomplish a lifetime dream. Thank you all trialers and dog lovers for following "Perfect" Pete through his journey. Special thanks to Steve, Lynn, and Dr. Jennell -we couldn't have done it without you.

Bob and Pete

#637 ·
Just a FINAL thought on PAGE 64 of this thread......THANK YOU to the four companies that sponsored the blog. Even though we all support these companies through out the year.....THEY did not have to give money to the 'cause'.. yes great advertisement for them. However....without these companies...these FOUR companies would we have the great time in reading day to day coverage and moment by moment long distance thrills.... Sure...somehow....but along with the GREAT team from the Ret. news.....the sponsors were pretty great themselves..... please remember them through out the year in your dog needs. THANK YOU SPONSORS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.