RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

SCRC 2013 Fun Trial

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeff Bartlett 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics from the ScatterCreek Retriever Club Fun Trial. The weather cooperated most of the day.

We had a lot of fun and would like to thank all those that came out.

Special thanks goes out to:
The Gonia's and McKenna Kennels for the use of their grounds.
The judges
Bird boys
The Little's for the hamburger
The cook
Those who brought side dishes and desserts.
Everyone else who helped to make the day successful.

Canidae Dog Grass Grass family Hunting dog
Pasture Grassland Grass family Farm Grass
Dog Canidae Hunting dog Field trial Sporting Group
Dog Canidae Hunting dog Dog breed Field trial
Vertebrate Dog breed Dog Canidae Mammal
Dog Canidae Carnivore Dog breed Sporting Group
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Pickup truck
Pasture Grass Wildlife Meadow Grassland
Pasture Grassland Natural environment Grass Meadow
Recreation Tent

See less See more
#3 ·
I wish it wasn't so far to have come up.Beautiful grounds. Looks like ya'll had a good time.

Jeff

#6 ·
I think its great to see the growth of the SCRC from its infancy to being a full fledged FT destination....Congrats to ALL of you and your continued success....

#7 ·
Close john and yeah you would've got the travel award. Next year I would hope it will be a real trial if nw club can come to
Some sort of agreement on dates.
Almost the same effort for fun trial. No regrettes what a fun day and great turn out and some very generous folks
We had a mulligan you could buy to keep playing everyone was in contention collar no callar healing stick ect.
Every correction in a sequence cost you a mulligan ticket ))) great day thank you BOD

#8 ·
Please let me know enough in advance and I'll be glad to come up and help. Have gun, arm, and dog will travel. I have probably met most of you at trials. I am still learning though. Have gunned before too. Just don't ask Happy about me. It's not really that far.I have trained at Jimmie's before.I just have limited time available and have to pick and choose trials etc.
Looking forward to seeing ya'll some time.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.