RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Pictures How to do!!!

44K views 112 replies 67 participants last post by  jb504079 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
And the pigeon is?

#6 ·
Testing the system out. This is me and Gumbo with his Senior Hunter Retriever title ribbon.

Attachments

#8 ·
That there training grounds looks quite familiar. She looks great and then there is you, just kidding.

#9 ·
Can you go over that again a bit more slowly? Does one still have to use photobucket or a similar service? Where is the insert image button? What URL?

Thanks

#18 ·
Can you go over that again a bit more slowly? Does one still have to use photobucket or a similar service? Where is the insert image button? What URL?

Thanks
hit reply or reply with quote, a text box opens to type in. at the top of that is buttons. See the "abc" with the green check mark? 3 buttons to the left of that, a box with a tree in it? click it and follow the prompts it will snatch a photo out of your computer and smack it right onto RTF for you.

#13 ·
If you take your post to the advanced level, and press the insert tool, you will see all your previous pic's for your avatar, and you can upload directly from the computer. Got to say it is one nice improvement!

#16 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

I know I should be testing in the test forum, but just wanted to see how easy the picture thing was - and it is EASY!!!!!

Mods if you need to move Lizzie, go ahead;-)

#17 ·
Still not easy for the puter challenged but by golly I have an avatar for the first time in the history of RTF. All I can say is now that I kinda sorta figured out the picture posting thing be afraid. Be very afraid. And don't y'all dare move Lizzie.

#19 · (Edited)
Totally non-dog related, but here are three Texas Aggie Marine Aviators after just receiving their wings at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, WHOOOP!!! Two brand new Osprey pilots, and one brand new C-130 pilot. America's finest!!

Military officer Uniform Military uniform Military rank Military person

Thanks Ken! OK, so now I have the thumbnail attached, how do you actually attach a bigger photo as the OP did. By the way, I am on a MAC and didn't have the "abc with the green check mark" box.

#22 ·
Thanks Ken! OK, so now I have the thumbnail attached, how do you actually attach a bigger photo as the OP did. By the way, I am on a MAC and didn't have the "abc with the green check mark" box.
At the top of the forum, in the blue bar, on the right above the search box, there is a link called "Settings." Click that.
On the "Settings" page, there is a left sidebar. One of the boxes on the sidebar is called "My Settings." In the "My Account" subsection (there's an icon of a lock next to it) of that, there is a link called "General Settings." Click that.
At the bottom of the "General Settings" page, there is a section titled "Miscellaneous Options."
Underneath "Miscellaneous Options" the first question is "Message Editor Interface" with three options - Enhanced, Basic, and Standard. Which option is selected?

#24 ·
Actually, I have a number of buttons, just not that particular one. I do have the little stretcher frame with the tree in it which says "insert image" when I scroll over it and is how I got that thumbnail of the marines inserted.

#29 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Ontario Toller Club's 2012 calendar cover shot
so, yes, how do we resize the photos?

#32 ·
When you click on the picture it makes a full size picture - very cool!!:D

#35 ·
Still want to know why the OP photo is full size and the one I posted is a thumbnail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.