RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Kennel Cleaner

5K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  2labs 
#1 ·
Looking for a good kennel cleaner and ran across this product. Has anyone used it. Would like to hear what you think of it or if you have any suggestions on easy, efficient cleaning products. http://www.wysiwash.com/kennelcleaner.html

#3 ·
I love it!! I have one for the inside and one for the outside. I just changed the nozzles out to add more "poop"... Also you can ad lib the replacement parts from home cheapo. The only thing you really have to have from the manufacturer is the little disc that goes inside the canister. That regulates how much water/chlorine mix there is.

I've been using this product for around 15 years.

Angie

#5 ·
Novalsan...I think once ounce to the gallon. $40 for a bottle but, it will make lots of gallons. Almost all grange stores/farm stores with a good tack selection carry it.

#10 ·
Thanks for all the responses. We are ordering it. It sounds like it will make cleaning a lot easier.

#11 · (Edited)
I made my pen cleaner out of abs pipe ,a tee fitting and reducers to hook hose up.and a screw open clean out fitting
I use pool pucks in it.

Take 4 ' of abs. Cut into two pieces 3' and 1 ' put tee between them with cement.
1' piece is top. Glue clean out on open end of 1' piece.
Put reducers in tee down to size of hose fitting this is the water intake
Reducers on bottom open end of 3' piece and this is the out take.
A pool puck lasts almost two weeks with daily use and large volumes going through.
Never had a problem on kennels but did corpse roofing sheeting I had on wall in one section. Changed it to puck board and no issues. Forgot to add. A piece of vinyl sheet must be cut to inside diameter of pipe and holes drill to
Act as screen to keep puck from blocking out take. Takes a couple minutes with a drill and jigsaw ;)

Cost around $20 in abs pipe and fittings. Then I buy pool pucks by pail when on sale or season end clear outs.
Used this for 20 years now

#13 ·
In our boarding facility we use the Wysi Wash but we have also started using a product called KOE, we get it by the Gallon from Lion Country Supply. Expensive but really good stuff...

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.