RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

EIC Results - Feel free to post RESULTS here!

406K views 600 replies 431 participants last post by  Shipley91 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, it is now a commercially available test!

http://www.vdl.umn.edu/services-and-fees/canine-neuromuscular/canine-exercised-induced-collapse-eic/index.htm

Please feel free to post your EIC results under this sticky heading.

Please also be sure of any information you post as fact about genetic science. It may not be readily evident, but I do get contacted behind the scenes by concerned parties. The concern is valid and centers around misinformation getting posted on widely-read threads, which then becomes generally accepted as fact. Sometimes it is no big deal. Other times, it really can mis-serve the purpose of the board by propogating misinformation. So please, if you are going to cite statistics, factual scientific genetic info, etc. please have some science or valid reference to back it up.

In short, as always, please be accountable for the information you post on RTF. Please also remember that the EIC test just came out as commercially available. Be considerate to others in the manner in which you present your results, please.

Also, I want to clarify that I have not at all had issue with any of the folks at the Univ. of MN. It has been a while, but I have spoken with some of the folks there, long ago when the test was under development. They have NEVER contacted me with any issue about some of the misinformation that folks have posted on RTF. I'm not saying that they never will, but so far, they have not. Nonetheless, please be mindful that the paragraph in bold is followed. Thanks!

Thanks! Chris

(My apologies to Mark Sehon. I tried to merge his results into this thread and I botched it all up! So I have tried to restore his results thread to its original condition.)

See less See more
#310 · (Edited)
Cottonpatch Augustus Mccrae SH (Gus)

CP Narvel's Black Angus MH x Tealbrook's Hatteras Shadow

EIC- clear
CNM- clear
OFA Hips- excellent
OFA Elbows- normal
CERF- normal

#311 ·
TNT Cherry Bomb Explosion, JH, EIC clear via U of M test, CNM clear via Alfort test.

(MHR TNT Bailey's Dynamite Drake x GMHR TNT Drifter's Blast of Kyanne).

#312 · (Edited)
HR Sundown's Run Lola Run SH

Sire: HRCH Sundown's Loaded to the Maxx (FC-AFC TEDDY'S EBONSTAR JAMES x LONGBRANCH DIXIE DANCER ***)

Dam: Blackwater High Tech Hannah (FC-AFC BLACKWATER RUDY x NABS STAR OF EBONSTAR)

EIC- Affected :(. Born September 2008 and has not had any signs of an episode or a collapse.

CNM- Clear

#314 ·
Waterspook All American Gunshot, JH - EIC Clear,OFA Good,Elbows clr,CERF, OFA heart
Waterspook Suzie Q Thomas- EIC clear, OFA good,Elbows Clear,CERF, OFA Heart

Both girls: Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH x Waterspook MacDonald Tartan,JH

Grand Island Maggie Sioux, JH : OFA pending, Cerf, EIC CLEAR
By Waterspook Kickin Gunshot, SH x Grand Island Ranch Oprah,JH

Good for all these Boom daughters!

#323 ·
Riverbenz Rebel's Rollingrock MH (Rocky)
Born 4/4/2004

Sire: FC AFC Rebel With A Cause
Dam: Talgarth's Hog Wild MH

EIC: Clear
OFA Hips: Good
Elbows: Clear
CNM: Clear
Cardiac: Normal
Eyes: Clear (yearly)

Pattie

#327 ·
Gotta Heart Of A Warrior

Sire Clubmeads Road Warrior
Dam Gotta-B-Gin-U-Win

EIC Clear - D09-047043
CNM Clear - LR-CNM08-393-M-PIV
PennHIP - 80th Percentile (DI 0.37/0.37)

#328 · (Edited)
Fishdog's Playing in the Kona Surf

Sire: CH Lubberline Midnightsky Northstar
Dam: Prize My Eyes Blackfin Tuna

EIC-Clear
CNM-Clear

#333 ·
I was bummed when I got this

HRCH UH Benton's Ria of Opus

EIC - Carrier
CNM - Clear
PRA - Normal

(HRCH UH Benton's Magnum Opus MH WC x Callie Chesser)

#334 ·
Maple Creek's Sonics Lil' Diamond Callie Mae SH

Sire- FC AFC Calumet's Super Sonic
Dam- FC AFC Maple Creek's Maggie May

DOB= 02/25/2005
OFA HIPS= LR-168016G26F-PI (Good)
EYE Cerf= LR-42641/2007--29 (Clear)
EIC= Clear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.