RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Bumper Boy

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  gib 
#1 ·
Anyone know whats going on with Bumper Boy? I've left messages and e-mails everyday for the past week and no one is responding......

#5 ·
Their site says they are sold out until fall, I have had the same issue. Left multiple message for a spare parts order and I have yet to here back on the status of my order, placed on 6/17/13.

#7 ·
It's time Tri-tronics, sport dog, dogtra, I don't care, but someone else needs to develop their own bumper boy style launcher!

#8 ·
I had some units on order for 2 months before the spring grand, i got on there website the week after the spring grand to get there phone number and seen that they was sold out till fall 2013.. when I got ahold of them they said they couldn't complete my order. I ordered thunder launchers and have been very pleased!!!!

#10 ·
#11 ·
I have had good luck with my BB's for 7+ yrs...the new elec have been great. I do have enough skilz to deal with the small mechanical/electonic issues associated with this type of equipment however...;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.