RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

FT history part 2.....

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Brandoned 
#1 ·
Ok guys know the guy on left (was a client) and the guy on the right,but who is in the middle? Photograph Tree Photography Gesture

See less See more
#2 ·
This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!The guy on the far right was the founding father for all collar programs today.!!!!!

#6 ·
But for bonus points can you tell me his Wife's first name

Off to work will check later tonight

#4 ·
Name any of em Ken.?

#7 ·
Don`t think he did but had a beautifull kennel and training grounds in Wisc.

#9 ·
Now the guy on the left ,his wifes name was Patty. Jim

#11 ·
as a kid Earl,can remember the big walk in cooler and Mr. Fajen telling me it was unlimited!!!!Oh and the water pressure at that kennel was amazing......Jim

#13 ·
.............memories :) ...still in the making though!!!!

#15 ·
Mrs Merle Carr....and the only reason I know that is because Lanse like to name dogs after people in his life...as in FC AFC Eva Ethel Proby Weber is for Mrs Eva J Proby O/H of '87 NAFC FC Westwind Jemima Super Cake and Ethel Weber, wife of Vern Weber O/H FC AFC Webshire's Honest Abe

Merle is his newest singleton pup from Eva sired by Lee (World Famous Leroy Jolley) who is a son of NFC Two Rivers Willie

#17 ·
Don`t know Ken,mom didn`t either...............Bon,I`m still amazed...........Brad,I`ll do a couple more tonight.......Whens a good time Bon? Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.