RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

2013 Master National – Flint Oak Lodge, Fall River, Kansas

10K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  championretrievers 
#1 ·
The 2013 Master National is well underway at the Flint Oak Lodge in Fall River, Kansas. There were 667 dogs entered and after a few scratches and transfers, just under 170 dogs are running each of the four Flights. There are Nine Test Sites and the Retriever News Team is visiting all the sites at least once a day sometimes more, to provide test photos, descriptions, videos, updates and scrapbook shots from the gallery. Please visit our site http://2013mnrcreport.theretrievernews.com/ to stay informed. There is also a link to the Callbacks from our page to the Master National website http://www.masternational.com/

#5 ·
Thanks so much for the diagrams, updates, etc. It really helps when one isn't there! Great job Retriever News.
Also - I was up until 12:30 last night waiting for callbacks and they weren't posted till after that. Late night for the judges and MNRC staff!

#7 ·
The delay in posting callbacks is due to Master Nationals does not post partial callbacks. The updates will be posted after all flights complete the second series - probably late this afternoon. As the flights unfortunately decrease in numbers, the callback report will be posted more frequently.

#9 ·
I am on cloud nine with both of my chocolate boys passing the Master National. Congratulations to my husband, Joe Perron, and the boys, GRHRCH UH Barracuda Brown from Big Mamou Town MH ( first pass) and HRCH UH Big Mamou's Run Forest Run MH ** (2nd pass ). Bill, Joe said to tell you it was great meeting you!

#12 ·
Where can you find a list of the final qualifying dogs? I refresh the page but that only takes me through the 5th series.

#15 · (Edited)
Thank you for the great coverage of this year's Master National! Congratulations to all who participated and especially those who took home the plate!

#16 · (Edited)
Just got home from a 30 hr car ride from Kansas ....... My Girl Jade, Pleasant Pine's Hidden Treasure, CDX, MH, littermate to HRCH UH Big Mamou's Run Forest Run MH ** (2nd pass ) PASSED her first Master National..... What a THRILL for me....... I'm still on Cloud 9

A HUGE Thanks to the Flint Oak staff... for all their hard work over the past several months to make the Grounds spectacular ... AND for helping to FIX Our 2nd Flat of the week......

Karen & Jade

#17 ·
Congratulations Karen & Jade! Joe had told me she passed. I had also sent you an e-mail. Maybe one day we will meet at one of these events!
Tina Perron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.