and the other sycophantic Obamaites, that try to make their viewers believe they are nuetral. What say you on these items?
(I know, I know...that opening was ludicrous and self-serving. But I'm sure some of his toady viewers and Olberdork followers will answer for them)
By Neal Boortz @ February 18, 2009 8:53 AM
- The Dow at a 10-year low.
- A tax cheat running the IRS
- Another tax cheat as the Chief of Staff
- A trillion-dollar plus federal deficit
- Over one-half of voters relieved of any federal tax liability
- Government mandated limits on executive compensation
- Three failed attempts and still no Commerce Secretary
- Tom Daschle rides his free limo into the sunset - after paying taxes he evaded.
- The White House performance czar turns out to be a tax cheat also
- Lobbyists hired to work for the Obama Administration
- The census gets politicized
- Double government spending in one year
- The word "freedom" fades into obscurity
- Increasing home loan mortgage rates across the board
- Millions of Americans made dependent on government
- Moving unionization-by-intimidation forward
- Welfare checks become "tax cuts."
- Illegal aliens free to work on taxpayer-funded "stimulus" projects
- Welfare reform reversed, states ordered to increase welfare roles
- Move to silence critical talk radio shows
- Selling Senate seats
- Obama books in religious sections of book stores
- More government workers, not private sector jobs
- A government bureaucracy to intrude on doctor/patient relationships
- Stage set for medical services rationing
- Annual welfare checks for middle income families
Still think we'll survive another 3+ years of this? I'm starting to think the Mayans and Nostrodamus might be correct in their prognostications.