Making a Management Decision
You own this established NFL franchise. The taxpayers have sprung for most of the funds for a new stadium. Now you need a coach, & you want to WIN. So where do you look?
1) Among the many talented assistants roaming the sidelines for the elite franchises?
2) Or do you pick up one of the coaches now analysts that managed to win a SB?
Here's what I wouldn't do:
1) pick an assistant who at any time roamed the sidelines for Belicheat!!!!!!!!!!
2) pick up Cowher of the tainted SB ring fame!!!!!
3) & would look carefully at Chucky, who followed Dungy, immediately won a SB but then presided over a Downhill slide. Though better than Cowher!!!
Here's your chance ;)