I don't defend dumb statements no matter who make them.
Originally Posted by ducknwork
50. "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002
49. "We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." --Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001
48. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001
47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
46. "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)
George W. Bush, the Great Pronunciator
That was pretty stupid. But everything up to that point made sense.
Hopefully the republican majority won't start a trend.....assume power, shut down the government.
Your hatred astounds me. 57 STATES regards
Originally Posted by Roger Perry
Sorta like faux news...
Originally Posted by Granddaddy
Originally Posted by Buzz
Only 2 more to go...:rolleyes:
Originally Posted by starjack
And "North Korea is our Ally":shock:
Originally Posted by huntinman