Do you feel you are you a good ambassador to the retrieving sports?
With all the politics going on in the retriever games lately, and the failed economy. It got me thinking about the future of the retriever sport. Will this sport be around in the next twenty to thirty years? Am I doing the right things to promote the sport and to ensure it's around for my grand children to enjoy?
1) Do I introduce new people to the sport?
2) Do I do my best to help other people train their dogs?
3) Do I congratulate people when their dog has a great performance?
1) Is training all about me and my dog?
2) I don't want anyone else's dog to perform better than mine.
3) Do I talk about other people and their dog's short comings.
Take some time to reflect how you conduct yourself. And if you’re doing everything you can to ensure the sport is around for generations to come.