Retained Canine Teeth: To FF or not to FF?
My 7mo YLF has retained baby teeth on both of her upper canines. The vet wants to wait on surgical extraction for a couple more months to see if the baby teeth will drop but they seem pretty solid to me. The teeth do not seem to cause her any pain and the dont contact the lower jaw, gums, or lips in an adverse way. We are at the stage in her training that I would like to FF her considering the fact that the surgery would take place after completion of this segment of the yard. However, I have no experience with retained baby teeth and was wondering if this is a good idea or just put off FF for a couple months until after the teeth come out surgically (if need be)?