The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Banded Dog Ramp

Default Banded Dog Ramp

Anyone have or have seen the Banded Dog Ramp? I have the Edge Boat Dog Ladder and not a big fan and thinking about trying the Banded Ramp.
    Thanks
    Tim

Banded ramp fits terrible. Seems way too steep for me. When they show it on the box it looks almost like a double duty retriever stand/ boat ramp but once i put it together its almost straight up and down in the water. I tried all the adjustments. I have a 1650 jon boat. The instructions dont explain how its supposed to be mounted either. I really like the idea/concept of the ramp but i may have to drill holes and make it the way i want it.

Ramp never fit on my boat. How u can design a ramp for duck hunters that doesnt fit a 16 foot lowe jon boat i dunno... Then to make matters worse. It literally broke after two climbs from a 50lb lab. Tried contacting the company for help originally for the fitting issue and got no help. I told the guy it broke and he accused me of using it out of the water which i did not and then the guy told me to take it back to cabelas. Thanks a lot!

I thought it would work great on my canoe with out riggers but the support arms are way too long so I have to make a stop at the metal shop to correct the issue. Plus I am not sure how well the hinges will fare before you buy it take it out of the box and look at the hinges to make sure they line up
    Justin E Schneider

Xtreme's 30 Rounds N' 1 Full Maggie SH
    Foundation's One Up the Sleeve
    Foundation's Rolling Thunder

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." -- Josh Billings

A good friend will always help you out, a dog treated right will never leave your side - ME