The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

O-H

I-O

You SEC folks just keep this in mind.
    The foundation to a great retriever is obedience.
    Firestorms Full Throttle Chevy aka Callie-Roo 7/5/2007 - 10/25/2013 I miss you every day
    Proud owner of Kona's Surfer Girl, aka Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by metalone67 View Post
    O-H

I-O

You SEC folks just keep this in mind.
    i'll take over rated for $1000 alex.

"this over rated Big 10 school is 0-10 against the SEC in bowl games."

who is ohio state?

correct

Enjoy being put back on probation and your program collapsing after Meyer has another "health issue" (aka he see's the writing on the wall for the next year)

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    Enjoy being put back on probation and your program collapsing after Meyer has another "health issue" (aka he see's the writing on the wall for the next year)
    no, no, no......being head buck is meyer's dream job! he will be there a long time. at least long enough to get that crazy look in his eye and assault at least two or three people on the sidelines!!!!
    john mccallie

Tar Heels!......oh wait is the baseball or baskeball? Never mind. Seriously tho This is the fist time in a loooong time we have the same coach and a decent QB as the last yr and the whole O line is returning from last season. Maybe not a National contender but I think they will do well.
    And look out Mr Mcracken we are coming down to SC to win! Stevie is gonna think he woke up and was back at Dook lol
    Last edited by labman63; 08-19-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Fryer View Post
    Florida overrated, LSU underrated, Johnny Football and A&M is a sinking ship, Bama is tough as always, but will drop a game even with their cupcake schedule, Georgia could be there in the end, but has to prove they can win the SEC.... which has eluded them as of late. Ole' Miss will upset some teams this year and will be a factor, but in the end the SEC will hold the Crystal ball again over the Buckeyes in January.

This is the best time of the year...
    I agree with everything except for the Buckeyes being in the BCS champ game. I think Stanford will walk through the Pac 10.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    les will never allow a qb to get those numbers. more like 2500 18 and 9. all these people think LSU is under rated? i seem to remember a herd of tigers leaving after last year.

tcu will upset them 1st game of the year

now for my hogs im just hoping to make it 6-6. anything over that is over achieving. lost our starting lb to a broken arm and a wr to acl last week. as well as one of our TEs to collarbone

i think ohio state will disappont now that they are off probation. alabama and oregon in bcs. the game we've waited 4 years to see in the last year of BCS
    Well, I don't think you could be any more wrong if you tried. LSU will not lose to TCU, they'll win by 14-17.

Mett will put up the numbers I said he will. It's not like the QB numbers have always been down under sling blade.

@ LSU, rebuilding isn't an option. Reloading is the only way.

Actually, with Braxton Miller as the trigger man for an Urban Legend offense, they could beat a SEC Team in The BCS NAT CHAMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Well, I don't think you could be any more wrong if you tried. LSU will not lose to TCU, they'll win by 14-17.

Mett will put up the numbers I said he will. It's not like the QB numbers have always been down under sling blade.

Actually, with Braxton Miller as the trigger man for an Urban Legend offense, they could beat a SEC Team in The BCS NAT CHAMP.
    You wouldn't be talking about that school with the slogan: "Roll Tide" would you?

Unofficially, the Buckeyes have beaten a SEC team in a bowl. Unfortunately, a few tattoos took that win away.
    OWNED BY:
    Longhorn Lacey's Boomerang "Boomer"
    CH. Brio's Jollycurl to Bravo First Over Under SH WCQ "Parker"
    Brio's Bravo to the Lookout "Cora"

Kyle Crump

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post

so
    your telling me that he's gonna throw for 3800 but since 2008 only 1 qb has thrown over 2600 yards at LSU? a 50% increase mind you? now all of a sudden the playbook is gonna be wide open? i didnt think so.

and you are telling me he's gonna throw 36 tds when the most anyone has thrown since 2008 is 21 at LSU? a 75% increase mind you. nope didnt think so either.

you could tell me yall will have dual 1000 or even 1500 yard rushers and i might believe that but not passing. yall are simply not that type of offense. dont get me wrong what yall do works but passing all over the field is not what LSU does.

i didnt say they were rebuilding i just think they are about right at #12 or whatever they are. a 9-3 team that will lose to TCU, Alabama, and Florida OR A&m

Blake, I tend to agree with you, but don't forget LSU has a new OC. I think they will be a little better passing team, but I don't think they are going to change enough to get to the numbers Jacob is talking about. If they do, look out, because they'll be awfully hard to handle.

I see the LSU fans this year being about where we were before 2010 with all the reloading stuff. There's no doubt there are talented players to step up where folks left. But there's something about the experience of the guys who have been through the wars and just know what to do and where to be that is not so easily reloaded. Time will tell, as it always does.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by kcrumpy9 View Post
    You wouldn't be talking about that school with the slogan: "Roll Tide" would you?

Unofficially, the Buckeyes have beaten a SEC team in a bowl. Unfortunately, a few tattoos took that win away.
    Negative. The winner of the rematch between LSU & Georgia. Whoever wins the 1st game in Athens will lose in Atlanta.

I say they won the game. Damn a tat.