The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 26 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    What is a Carl Jr commercial? I want to be on the outlook.
    Carls Jr is a burger chain which originated in SoCal, but has since been purchased by Hardee's..they have featured commercials with Paris Hilton,Heidi Klum,Kate Upton....and AJ McCarron's girlfriend who has appeared in the SI Swimsuit issue
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Dang I must be living a sheltered life. I don't recall seeing any of those commercials.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Y'all catch the yahoo sports article? and what do yall make of it. I'm a Bama fan and it definately sounds legit with all the listed players. The author of the article stated on a local talk show that he would not share the evidence with the ncaa. If he does have a legit paper trail, is there anything the NCAA can do if they cant access it from him? Or will it turn into all the other ''violations'' of similar cases since the ncaa doesn't have power of subpoena?
    I did get a chuckle seeing that fluker got a king size bed out of the ''deal''. Can you blame the big guy? He should of asked for a california king.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Y'all catch the yahoo sports article? and what do yall make of it. I'm a Bama fan and it definately sounds legit with all the listed players. The author of the article stated on a local talk show that he would not share the evidence with the ncaa. If he does have a legit paper trail, is there anything the NCAA can do if they cant access it from him? Or will it turn into all the other ''violations'' of similar cases since the ncaa doesn't have power of subpoena?
    I did get a chuckle seeing that fluker got a king size bed out of the ''deal''. Can you blame the big guy? He should of asked for a california king.
    No I'm the liar this did not happen. I am sure Johnny and the rest of these accused players and coaches and colleges will be filing defamation of character suits against ESPN, Yahoo and anyone else making these heinous claims.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Dang I must be living a sheltered life. I don't recall seeing any of those commercials.
    http://www.rsvlts.com/2013/01/15/the...s-of-all-time/

I do remember the car wash commercial but none of the others
    Wayne Nutt

Oh great another distraction. And a built in excuse when Al looses.
    Wayne Nutt

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I am tired of all the distractions this week. Seriously, let the college kids get paid. The NCAA, the conferences, & the individual schools are like a bunch of damn pimps.

Oh great another distraction. And a built in excuse when Al looses.
    When "Al looses," they get beat. They don't need excuses, make excuses or "buil(d) in" excuses. Sort of like "losing" at field trials.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I am tired of all the distractions this week. Seriously, let the college kids get paid. The NCAA, the conferences, & the individual schools are like a bunch of damn pimps.
    Thats the truth. It would be hard for the powers that be set up ways to pay the players with out someone else getting their panties in a wad. One thing is for sure, they will never cut out the ole $1000 dollar hand shakes that go on between agents,boosters or some casual person that wants to give money or a discount to a player. No matter how much the Colleges educate the players about dealing with agents and the hows and how nots. There will always be shady play in every institution with a number of agents and players. Pay the players x amount per year and the agents will still swarm them like sharks so they can get there cut when they enter the draft. It'll always go on. The ncaa needs to adopt the moto ''If you cant beat em, join em''

There will definately not be any excuses if Bama was to lose. If we get beat, we get beat. But i have a feeling Bama will be on their A game for this one and come out victorious.
    HRCH DRAKE