The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 31 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Ducks and Dogs SC View Post
    I also want a rematch in Atlanta! Might be a little different this time.
    Roseberry----big, but not BIG. If the Ducks hadn't leashed their dogs and put in the second and third strings in the third quarter the score would be eighty something to seven.

And Mr. Hawkes, you tell me the Ducks won't be the winner of the Pac 12. Hmmmm, football genius.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Are there any teams that are not beatable? Sure, Bama just gave up a ton of yards, but im willing to bet everyone gives up a ton of yards against A&M. Manziel knows how to make nothing into something and also can put the ball on the x when he is scrambling. I've never seen anything like it.
    To answer your question, no. There are no teams who aren't beatable. I'm assuming he's merely saying that because all offseason we heard how unbeatable this gump team is. Best team evah!! No. They are not. A good team, you bet. Unbeatable, hardly.

Your "D" is too slow for Johnny Football. I said the game would be 49-45. I wasn't too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    And Mr. Hawkes, you tell me the Ducks won't be the winner of the Pac 12. Hmmmm, football genius.
    Bless your heart. You just don't get football do you?? It's called match ups. Oregon beat UT by way of a blowout. Who didn't see that one coming????

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Bless your heart. You just don't get football do you?? It's called match ups. Oregon beat UT by way of a blowout. Who didn't see that one coming????
    The bookies for one. You for two.

somewhere up in heaven Bob Gutermuth is smiling about another BIG win for his Crimson Tide...enjoy it Mr G..Roll Tide
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    somewhere up in heaven Bob Gutermuth is smiling about another BIG win for his Crimson Tide...enjoy it Mr G..Roll Tide
    Betcha he and Bear critiqued it together - probably even swore at JFF, using the King James' version on that middle initial for Manziel's nickname rather than the pithier word that tripped off my tongue two dozen times yesterday. And it wasn't Johnny Arena Football, either - Manziel's a more magical Flutie, pocket passer or whatever else his creativity carries him into.

But lest y'all LSlosers forget, it's 'Bama - beatable as always, uh-huh, but always there at the end under the greatest college coach ever. Courtesy of his being the greatest recruiter ever, as the New York Times thrillingly discovered. Read it and weep (or qu-waaaah-ack if you're a Duck - even with Phil Megabucks Money Knight's fortune on your side). See, Saban goes on recruiting safari for big gamers, and stalks the stalk like nobody else - Wanted: one 6-2 lockdown corner, pply within.

MG
    Last edited by crackerd; 09-15-2013 at 06:25 AM.

LSU laidout the blueprint for beating Johnny Punk last season, without having to give up a thousand yards! Jacob is correct, Bama's Defense is slow, espcecially their D backs. Looking forward to the Nov 9 game in T Town!

Last edited by Franco; 09-15-2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

schaffe,
    yeah i said big but not BIG.....i was wrong! that just shows what i know about college football.
    i also sais bama by ten......i was wrong! just shows you what i know about college football.
    i also picked miss st over auburn......i was wrong! ^^

but here is one thing i do know. the new "targeting" rule is going to cost some college football team a very important game this season! I sincerly hope the rule helps to keep offensive players safe, but the officials seem to be too jacked up on this thing to allow a play on the ball. it didn't cost alabama a game yesterday.......but one of our favorite teams will be TARGETED and eliminated from contention in a poor enforcement of this new rule this season.

wayne,
    great game, great team, great player! best of luck to a&m the rest of the season.

jacob, franco and rbou,
    certainly cameron and mettenberger are licking their chops after alabama's defensive performance yesterday. enjoy your time looking forward!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    Ever been to Tuscalousa? Worst fans in the SEC except maybe Florida.
    I would imagine so for you guys. BTW, you might want to indicate when you misspell something on purpose if you don't want to give the wrong impression.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    To answer your question, no. There are no teams who aren't beatable. I'm assuming he's merely saying that because all offseason we heard how unbeatable this gump team is. Best team evah!! No. They are not. A good team, you bet. Unbeatable, hardly.

Your "D" is too slow for Johnny Football. I said the game would be 49-45. I wasn't too far off.
    Who said Alabama is unbeatable? There is no such thing, particularly when replacing 3 OL. Are you really Tim Brando in disguise???
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"