The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 36 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That should be, "It doesn't matter where it's done, Mr. Bon".

But, maybe not, since you only pull that out when you're playing "respectful Jacob"

You're right... It doesn't matter.
    That's funny right there!
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

I heard that Kiffins (sp?) is going to be the new head coach of the Texas Longhorns.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    I heard that Kiffins (sp?) is going to be the new head coach of the Texas Longhorns.
    Might as well. He has recieved two other top level jobs with little to no resonable references. I'm sure theres a fool of a program out there that will give him one more shot at things.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Since this is a retrieving forum, as somebody officiously reminded Jacob, have to ask if you're alluding to migratory waterfowl having the best road record in getting to their destination?

'Cause I know you don't mean the Oregon Ducks - as yes they've won 15 straight or so on the road in such strongholds as Pullman, Wash., Boulder, Colo., and maybe Tempe, Ariz., but technically wasn't the (lousy) 2010 BCS championship game that they embarrassed themselves in on the road too?

I know if you take those kinds of games - neutral site road games - into consideration, 'Bama's again got it all over your runner (or is that perennial also-ran?) Ducks as best road team in the country. 'Bama's "BCS road games" always have a happier outcome and so long as their "strength of (7-time defending BCS championship conference-) schedule" is good enough to get them back there, works for me.

MG
    Embarrassed themselves? 22-19. Almost same total yardage. It's ok to be in love with your state team and I recognize that in the south, that's about all you have, but gosh, not misconstrue the facts.
    Alabama is a fine team, as is Georgia. and LSU looks pretty good too. Assuming that both make a successful run the gauntlet this season, it would be fun to see Oregon and Alabama play.

As an aside, most of you seem to think Tennessee is pretty week and as a consequence, Oregon's victory doesn't mean much. You might be correct. I think most think Florida is a pretty good team. Only a few short weeks ago, Florida was one of the darlings of the SEC. It will be interesting to see if Florida is capable of administering the thrashing to Tennessee as given by Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Embarrassed themselves? 22-19. Almost same total yardage. It's ok to be in love with your state team and I recognize that in the south, that's about all you have, but gosh, not misconstrue the facts.
    Alabama is a fine team, as is Georgia. and LSU looks pretty good too. Assuming that both make a successful run the gauntlet this season, it would be fun to see Oregon and Alabama play.

As an aside, most of you seem to think Tennessee is pretty week and as a consequence, Oregon's victory doesn't mean much. You might be correct. I think most think Florida is a pretty good team. Only a few short weeks ago, Florida was one of the darlings of the SEC. It will be interesting to see if Florida is capable of administering the thrashing to Tennessee as given by Oregon.
    I could care less about your football debate with the boys here. But you keep running down the south and we are going to have a problem. Oregon is beautiful country, but is being ruined by the idiots who are running the place. You really need to get out more as you seem to know absolutely nothing about the southern US. Oregon school systems to blame?
    Bill Davis

Don't mean to offend anyone. Just a little trash talk when it comes to football. The south is a beautiful and wonderful place. I was stationed there while in the service.

Schaeffer, it's almost comical to see someone who can't string a correctly written sentence together refer to the south in such a derogatory manner. You want to "talk" a little trash bring it on but at least don't make yourself such an easy target!

It will be interesting to see if Florida is capable of administering the thrashing to Tennessee as given by Oregon.
    I can almost promise that we won't win by the same margin. Muschamps philosophy is to run the ball and control the clock. We won't beat anyone by more than a couple of touchdowns. If we keep turning over the ball in the red zone it won't matter anyway!

Buck

Using your analogy; Both the Ducks and UL Ragin Cajuns beat Nicholls State by 63 points this season and that would make them equal.

Gone fishing, I'll check in on Saturday.

Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

The sky is falling in Nebraska! We lost a football game and 2 year old audio tape of our coach venting and using profanity was released. There is nothing else on the news in this state.

Back to dog training.

Kirk