The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 37 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Major View Post
    The sky is falling in Nebraska! We lost a football game and 2 year old audio tape of our coach venting and using profanity was released. There is nothing else on the news in this state.
    Ol' Bo needs to harmonically converge with some of them laid-back British Labs y'all got out there in Nebraska - I recommend Maj. Bud Clouse of Dublem Gundogs - to help him get that personality disorder under control before he comes back to LSU and replaces Le Smiles (who's headed to Austin according to my "sources").

MG

Tennessee is obviously not as strong as usual. If they were headed in the right direction they would not have fired their coach after last season. Still a big win by Oregon.

I will now go back to attempting to re-grow my fingernails after Alabama's win last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Embarrassed themselves? 22-19. Almost same total yardage. It's ok to be in love with your state team and I recognize that in the south, that's about all you have, but gosh, not misconstrue the facts.
    Alabama is a fine team, as is Georgia. and LSU looks pretty good too. Assuming that both make a successful run the gauntlet this season, it would be fun to see Oregon and Alabama play.

As an aside, most of you seem to think Tennessee is pretty week and as a consequence, Oregon's victory doesn't mean much. You might be correct. I think most think Florida is a pretty good team. Only a few short weeks ago, Florida was one of the darlings of the SEC. It will be interesting to see if Florida is capable of administering the thrashing to Tennessee as given by Oregon.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Ol' Bo needs to harmonically converge with some of them laid-back British Labs y'all got out there in Nebraska - I recommend Maj. Bud Clouse of Dublem Gundogs - to help him get that personality disorder under control before he comes back to LSU and replaces Le Smiles (who's headed to Austin according to my "sources").

MG
    Bo Pellini to LSU? Now thats funny! And who are these "sources"?

It was meant to be funny - think Little Bo Profane Peep has had his "limb" been cut off the Saban coaching tree in disgrace too. But speaking of Saban's coaching tree, maybe you'll get Muschamp back in Baton Rouge instead - unless Tejas chooses him first should Le Smiles not take ol' Mack out of his rocking chair. But I think Muschamp would be purrrfect for the purple kitties.

MG

Not going to happen. Miles signed an extension last year and the buy out is very significant. And Muschamp can stay at Fla.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    But I think Muschamp would be purrrfect for the purple kitties.

MG
    I think we will have Muschamp for a while, if some of our idiot fans don't run him off. He grew up in Gainesville going to Gator games. His wife told him that if he went back to Texas it would be without her.

St. Nick to Austin. The meetings have happened. It's all but a done deal. The fallout in tuscalooser should be EPIC. LSU winning another BCS NAT CHAMP & the gumps lose their beloved Saybear.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Schaeffer, it's almost comical to see someone who can't string a correctly written sentence together refer to the south in such a derogatory manner. You want to "talk" a little trash bring it on but at least don't make yourself such an easy target!
    I, like most on the internet, peck a few sentences out, and hit the send button. I give little regard to spelling or grammar.without little regard as to spelling or grammar.

But there is always somebody who makes an attack based upon grammar or some other minor issue in an apparent attempt to show their intellectual accumen.

Well, you don't "string a correctly written sentence together"----one strings words together to make a correctly written sentence. Doesn't really matter, but think its kinda funny and reminds me about the old adage about "glass houses".

If I ever correct someone's grammar or spelling, just kick me in the jewels.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    St. Nick to Austin. The meetings have happened. It's all but a done deal. The fallout in tuscalooser should be EPIC. LSU winning another BCS NAT CHAMP & the gumps lose their beloved Saybear.
    Great story. Unfortunately for you, this already played out in 2010, and I guess you know what happened. I am old enough to know you should never say never, but I don't see this happening.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"