The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 49 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Lane Kiffin "you're fired!!!!" Was told on the plane ride home after losing to AZ st. 62-41. Karma is a b!+€h.
    Last edited by mjiorle; 09-29-2013 at 07:13 AM.

To tex exs Kiffin is available
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

kudos to AD Pat Haden in doing the right thing and ending the "Lane Kiffin experience"...Haden realizes that the USC brand is still very viable, despite the damage that the Pete Carroll regime left amid the Reggie Bush fiasco..Haden also realizes that he needs to find a coach who can resurrect that program before Texas grabs them as their head coach
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

tim and metal,
    the defenses at georgia and lsu are down from last year, as it is doubtful 25% of the first round of the next nfl draft will come from thse two defenses as it did last year. that said, i imagine the top two nfl type drop back passers in this year's draft did play in that game, in addition to three first round recievers and a sluice of nfl running backs.(i hope gurley is ok) the offenses are UP at georgia and lsu. these two quarterbacks are sensational and woulda hung 100 on wisconsin.

note: lsu did look gashable in defending the run in the first half.

wayne,
    that was another great aggie razorback game. an old swc classic!

bon,
    not withstanding my feelings about lane kiffin, usc is playing with both hands tied behind its back. i am amazed how well penn state seems to do with these oppressions./sanctions.
    Last edited by roseberry; 09-29-2013 at 08:18 AM.
    john mccallie

Penn State has a pretty solid head coach. USC did not. They may look to steal Sark away from Washington at the end of the season according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by metalone67 View Post
    Or maybe they're piss poor defenses.
    Oh and by the way OSU beat one of the best running teams in the country.
    All you SEC guys better start preparing for them.
    Urban Meyer 17-0 with them.
    We heard the same thing last year about the Irish. Whether it be the Tide, Bayou Bengals, Aggies, or Dawgs, the Buckeyes would have their hands full! How many ranked teams have the Buckeyes played this year? Georgia has played 3 top 10 teams, won 2 and lost by 3 points on the road to Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Penn State has a pretty solid head coach. USC did not. They may look to steal Sark away from Washington at the end of the season according to some.
    Haden cant wait that long, he will have a coach before Thanksgiving,he still has recruits and needs to shore things up before the UCLA game, They will go after a name coach with former NFL ties because that is something that USC has always done is put players into the pros

My guess is Jack Del Rio from the Broncos
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

They may look to steal Sark away from Washington at the end of the season according to some.
    Sark has the opportunity the next 2 weeks @ Stanford & the Ducks here to show his wares. Past teams, while somewhat improved, have not been been that impressive. Until Barbara Hedges the Huskies dominated this part of the country.

The back from AZ, Carey, had a very good game in a losing cause against the Huskies. Looked like one of those SEC backs the homers on this thread like to tout .

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    My guess is Jack Del Rio from the Broncos
    You could be right - the Bronco's defense is impressive!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Haden may have someone in mind already, just repeating that Sark's name came up, along with Delrio. Chuckie has NFL ties!

Chuckie has NFL ties!
    his name seems to always come up with a top program vacancy but SC is one team i could see him considering.

He seemingly would be a great fit at SC and would probably put them back up to prominence.

im a Gator fan but loved watching the Pete Carroll SC teams and i think Chuckie would bring back that same type of swagger those trojan teams had.