The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 50 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Penn State has a pretty solid head coach. USC did not. They may look to steal Sark away from Washington at the end of the season according to some.
    you can have a bryant, paterno, bowden, jimmy johnson, nick saban, les miles all rolled into one. if you don't get 85 scholarship players you don't compete. penn state wont compete at a high level. i am just impressed penn state beats anyone!
    john mccallie

Reports are USC reps are sniffing around Sumlin. I hope he tells them to go pound sand.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by metalone67 View Post
    Or maybe they're piss poor defenses.
    Oh and by the way OSU beat one of the best running teams in the country.
    All you SEC guys better start preparing for them.
    Urban Meyer 17-0 with them.
    Maybe, but remember that we all know what to expect from Urban.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

LSU/Georgia was The Instant Classic I said it would be. "Are you not entertained??!!", applies for sure. If there's a pro style QB that goes higher than the 2 QBs who played in that game, I have yet to see one who deserves it. Mett was smooth as silk & I maintain if the TE hits the blitzing LB straight up instead of trying to go low on that 4th down, it's a completion to OBJ & LSU is in FG position. No doubt he throws a game winning TD. As is, great play to have pressure under his feet where he couldn't step into the pass @ all. Looking forward to that game in Atlanta with the same 2 teams playing.

Holy Buckeye!! Way to protect the house.

The gumps played their best game of the year. The game was closer than the score showed, but still wasn't close.

Stanford is real. I maintain they win The PAC 12 with 1 loss. Oregon loses to them in Palo Alto.

Bark for Sark!! He has Udub playing well.

Down goes Okie Lite!!

OU is getting better with ole Blake Bell as the QB.

"The game was closer than the score showed, but still wasn't close."

Your knowledge of football and the english language are unparalleled amongst us simple folk. Bama had um totally shut down (Rebels only managed 46 yds rushing), who knows what you are talking about...??? You on the other hand....... lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan McClendon View Post

Your knowledge of football and the english language are unparalleled amongst us simple folk. Bama had um totally shut down (Rebels only managed 46 yds rushing), who knows what you are talking about...??? You on the other hand....... lost.
    Actually, Jacob's Monday morning quarterbacking ain't bad insofar as 'Bama v. the "Rebel Black Bears or Whatever Mammal Has Replaced Colonel Rebel This Week." The game was 9-0 at halftime and Ole Miss had misfired on a near-red zone fourth down (one of three). So it was a two-score game at halftime, and still technically a two-score game (16-0) after the second play of the third quarter, Yeldon's 68-yard TD run.

But I don't want to give Jacob too much credit - not until Nov. 9, when he can prove himself as always the ace prognosticator by picking 'Bama to lose because (pick three or four): Saban can't make halftime adjustments against LSU; 'Bama ain't got half the wide receivers as the 'Whos; the La. players on 'Bama's roster will dog it against their one-time state school; Le Smiles likes Bermuda grass better than zoysia, and it's always in stock at the Tuscaloosa Agway; Huey P. Long foretold it in a three-way dream sequence he, Jacob and BP conducted from one of Phil Robertson's La-Z-Boys.

Otherwise, he's assessing himself proud.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan McClendon View Post

Sigh. You didn't watch the game I take it. They should have kicked a few FGs.

Who freakin cares about Bama and LSU or Georgia and all those other hillbilly schools down in the SEC. OU should be and always will be #1!!!!!!

ROLL SOONERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Sigh. You didn't watch the game I take it. They should have kicked a few FGs.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Who freakin cares about Bama and LSU or Georgia and all those other hillbilly schools down in the SEC. OU should be and always will be #1!!!!!!

ROLL SOONERS
    there is no need to brandish these terms of endearment towards us native appalachians. we already know the hills is where it's at man! besides the captain in your signature line wouldn't tolerate such name calling.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post

ROLL SOONERS
    a SOONER fan calling other schools a hillbilly...Oh the irony
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"