The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 51 of 226 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Who freakin cares about Bama and LSU or Georgia and all those other hillbilly schools down in the SEC. OU should be and always will be #1!!!!!!

ROLL SOONERS
    LOL. How ya doing, Mr. Wade?

Did you get the tongue in cheek? LOL!!! I love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    LOL. How ya doing, Mr. Wade?
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

...love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.
    Some of us wish the kingdom had "annexed" the Sooners with expansion. OU would've been a great addition to the SEC and competitive straight away. Good job pummeling the Sliding Iwish in South Bend.

MG

Did you get the tongue in cheek? LOL!!! I love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.
    LOL. Yes sir I did. Well that's true (About The SEC.), however, I still wanted y'all over MIZZOU. It would have been awesome. Oh well. Maybe when The SEC expands to 16.

This guy just keeps getting better with age!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I wouldn't say that. He hasn't looked good until last night. Mett has been more accurate than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I wouldn't say that. He hasn't looked good until last night. Mett has been more accurate than him.
    Have you been watching? 31 - 7 last week, he just tied his record of nine consecutive 300 yard passing games. He didn't have to put up big numbers against a bumbling Falcons team. On a side note; listening to Mike Smith live call in on NFL Radio and he is running out of excuses. At some point, your players have to play and injuries are no excuse when a team had their starting QB. Just look at what the Pats are doing after they lost so many starters.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-01-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Have you been watching? 31 - 7 last week, he just tied his record of nine consecutive 300 yard passing games. He didn't have to put up big numbers against a bumbling Falcons team. On a side note; listening to Mike Smith live call in on NFL Radio and he is running out of excuses. At some point, your players have to play and injuries are no excuse when a team had their starting QB. Just look at what the Pats are doing after they lost so many starters.
    Franco, you might be getting a little too excited about your Saints so early in the season. The combined record of the four teams they have played is 4-12, with 3 of those wins by the Dolphins.

I realize you can only beat the teams on the schedule... But, it's not like they conquered the old Monsters of the Midway, Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, or the Steel Curtain.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Franco, you might be getting a little too excited about your Saints so early in the season. The combined record of the four teams they have played is 4-12, with 3 of those wins by the Dolphins.

I realize you can only beat the teams on the schedule... But, it's not like they conquered the old Monsters of the Midway, Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, or the Steel Curtain.
    Well, most had the Falcons picked to run away with the Division before the season began. They also had Tampa making progress with their offseason player moves. Next two weeks will tell us more, Bears and Patriots on the road!