The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 51 of 226 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Who freakin cares about Bama and LSU or Georgia and all those other hillbilly schools down in the SEC. OU should be and always will be #1!!!!!!

    ROLL SOONERS
    LOL. How ya doing, Mr. Wade?

  2. #502
    Senior Member Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Did you get the tongue in cheek? LOL!!! I love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    LOL. How ya doing, Mr. Wade?
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

  3. #503
    Senior Member crackerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    ...love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.
    Some of us wish the kingdom had "annexed" the Sooners with expansion. OU would've been a great addition to the SEC and competitive straight away. Good job pummeling the Sliding Iwish in South Bend.

    MG

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Did you get the tongue in cheek? LOL!!! I love my OU Sooners but truth be told the SEC is far and away the king of college football.
    LOL. Yes sir I did. Well that's true (About The SEC.), however, I still wanted y'all over MIZZOU. It would have been awesome. Oh well. Maybe when The SEC expands to 16.

  5. #505
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    This guy just keeps getting better with age!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    I wouldn't say that. He hasn't looked good until last night. Mett has been more accurate than him.

  7. #507
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I wouldn't say that. He hasn't looked good until last night. Mett has been more accurate than him.
    Have you been watching? 31 - 7 last week, he just tied his record of nine consecutive 300 yard passing games. He didn't have to put up big numbers against a bumbling Falcons team. On a side note; listening to Mike Smith live call in on NFL Radio and he is running out of excuses. At some point, your players have to play and injuries are no excuse when a team had their starting QB. Just look at what the Pats are doing after they lost so many starters.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-01-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #508
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Have you been watching? 31 - 7 last week, he just tied his record of nine consecutive 300 yard passing games. He didn't have to put up big numbers against a bumbling Falcons team. On a side note; listening to Mike Smith live call in on NFL Radio and he is running out of excuses. At some point, your players have to play and injuries are no excuse when a team had their starting QB. Just look at what the Pats are doing after they lost so many starters.
    Franco, you might be getting a little too excited about your Saints so early in the season. The combined record of the four teams they have played is 4-12, with 3 of those wins by the Dolphins.

    I realize you can only beat the teams on the schedule... But, it's not like they conquered the old Monsters of the Midway, Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, or the Steel Curtain.
    Bill Davis

  9. #509
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Franco, you might be getting a little too excited about your Saints so early in the season. The combined record of the four teams they have played is 4-12, with 3 of those wins by the Dolphins.

    I realize you can only beat the teams on the schedule... But, it's not like they conquered the old Monsters of the Midway, Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, or the Steel Curtain.
    Well, most had the Falcons picked to run away with the Division before the season began. They also had Tampa making progress with their offseason player moves. Next two weeks will tell us more, Bears and Patriots on the road!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •