The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 64 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

  1. #631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    yellow and green yeh, i know. yeh, i know auburn beat us a couple of years ago. but this is now. hoping we get a crack at alabama or lsu this year
    Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it & realize you didn't really want it in the 1st place.

    Stanford still wins in Palo Alto & we will be forced to you fans of a gimmick offense talking that what if crap again.

  2. #632
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    "You can NOT be serious!!!!"
    John McEnroe is that you ?
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  3. #633
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    An observation and a question.

    Schaefer, your "partner" and "bubba" schtick is a little idiotic. Doesn't make you look too smart.


    Why isn't UCF in the top 25? They beat Lousiville last night. They gave South Carolina everything they could handle a few weeks ago. That team is good.
    Bill Davis

  4. #634
    Senior Member Cowtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Warning: Bear attacks on the rise, raising safety concerns!

    Sic Em!

  5. #635
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    "You can NOT be serious!!!!"
    I'm just messing with you. Somehow I thought I might get a reaction out of you. I still can't believe the world has turned so upside down that Oregon is considered a powerhouse. It used to be Oregon was the second best team in the State.

  6. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    An observation and a question.

    Schaefer, your "partner" and "bubba" schtick is a little idiotic. Doesn't make you look too smart.


    Why isn't UCF in the top 25? They beat Lousiville last night. They gave South Carolina everything they could handle a few weeks ago. That team is good.
    An observation within a question, followed by a comment.

    After listening to Coachmo throw out terms like "idiotic", "stupid", and "asinine", you choose to go after the guy who used Pardner? To funny.

  7. #637
    Senior Member Gun_Dog2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mohawk Valley
    Posts
    8,642

    Default

    I like sec fans think they r the only people who know football.

    /Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

    Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

    https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

  8. #638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    I like sec fans think they r the only people who know football.

    /Paul
    take a look at the SAT scores from these SEC states and it kinda explains it. To all of you who claim that Oregon plays little but trick football, what can I say? That is simply B.S. I presume that you are including most of the PAC 12. That would include UCLA, Washington and Stanford. And of course the SEC plays real football. Forget Ohio State--just another ho hum team, huh? The fact remains that the SEC has played two ranked non-conference teams this year and lost both games. Brag all you want. Dice it and slice it like you want, but it's a fact that the SEC has got a few good teams this year. A large group of mediocre teams and a few crummy teams. Pretty much like every other BCS conference. Go Ducks.

  9. #639
    Senior Member RookieTrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Central AL
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    I like sec fans think they r the only people who know football.

    /Paul
    I wouldn't say that SEC fans are the only people who know football any more than I would say all SEC fans know football (Vanderbilt, anyone?). Both statements would be ridiculous.

    However, if you put any stock at all in the "pelts on the wall" theory you would have to say we know something about what we are doing. IIWII.

    And for those of you who say the SEC is favored by the media and polls, that must be a brand new development. See Alabama 1966, Alabama 1977, and Auburn 2004 for just a few examples right off the top of my head.
    Steve Wyatt

    HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

  10. #640
    Senior Member RookieTrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Central AL
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Stanford is an SEC type of team playing in the Pac 12.

    Didn't they beat Oregon last year to keep them out of the BCS Championship game? Hmmmmmmm.

    Once again, bless your heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    take a look at the SAT scores from these SEC states and it kinda explains it. To all of you who claim that Oregon plays little but trick football, what can I say? That is simply B.S. I presume that you are including most of the PAC 12. That would include UCLA, Washington and Stanford. And of course the SEC plays real football. Forget Ohio State--just another ho hum team, huh? The fact remains that the SEC has played two ranked non-conference teams this year and lost both games. Brag all you want. Dice it and slice it like you want, but it's a fact that the SEC has got a few good teams this year. A large group of mediocre teams and a few crummy teams. Pretty much like every other BCS conference. Go Ducks.
    Steve Wyatt

    HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •