The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 65 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    An observation within a question, followed by a comment.

After listening to Coachmo throw out terms like "idiotic", "stupid", and "asinine", you choose to go after the guy who used Pardner? To funny.
    I thought Coachmo complimented Schaeffer by calling him Einstein. I disagreed.
    Bill Davis

Watch out for my SOONERS!! One loss won't keep them down for long.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    take a look at the SAT scores from these SEC states and it kinda explains it. To all of you who claim that Oregon plays little but trick football, what can I say? That is simply B.S. I presume that you are including most of the PAC 12. That would include UCLA, Washington and Stanford. And of course the SEC plays real football. Forget Ohio State--just another ho hum team, huh? The fact remains that the SEC has played two ranked non-conference teams this year and lost both games. Brag all you want. Dice it and slice it like you want, but it's a fact that the SEC has got a few good teams this year. A large group of mediocre teams and a few crummy teams. Pretty much like every other BCS conference. Go Ducks.
    The reason they play so few nonconference ranked games is because there are so few to choose from. Most of them are already in the sec.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

S:everal weeks ago:

Oregon 59 Tennessee 0 Four minutes to go in the third quarter

Today:

Tennessee 23 South Carolina 21 Final

'nuf said

Mngundog, you can cover for schaeffer all you want too. When someone wants to be a smart ass by posting "let me spell cat for you" then that's the direction we can go! I'm ok with that. Anyone that won't admit the domination the SEC has displayed over the last 20 or so years in college football is either in denial or incredibly stupid. FYI Oregon's opponents W-L record is 17-19.
    Last edited by coachmo; 10-19-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Ranked teams are 3-4 this week so far. Perhaps they are a little off.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Mngundog, you can cover for schaeffer all you want too. When someone wants to be a smart ass by posting "let me spell cat for you" then that's the direction we can go! I'm ok with that. Anyone that won't admit the domination the SEC has displayed over the last 20 or so years in college football is either in denial or incredibly stupid. FYI Oregon's opponents W-L record is 17-19.
    Are we talking National Championships or just overall W/L records or rankings...just trying to see what your criteria is....because if you are talking National Champions (AP or USAToday)

2003 -current year: 8 =SEC, 1 Split

1993 -2002: 3 SEC,

calling people incredibly stupid speaks for itself....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College...Division_I_FBS
    Last edited by BonMallari; 10-19-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: fact source
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

10 or so titles in the last 20 years by one conference is pretty strong. So if you want to just include the last ten years would prove the point as well!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Listen, Coachmo. Go back and look at your original response to one of my first posts. I responded to the effect that I wasn't trying to offend anyone, that it was just college football. Your reply was another smart ass comment. So let me give to you straight--your a self righteous dope, that clearly doesn't recognize his own behavior. Stuff it Bubba

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Listen, Coachmo. Go back and look at your original response to one of my first posts. I responded to the effect that I wasn't trying to offend anyone, that it was just college football. Your reply was another smart ass comment. So let me give to you straight--your a self righteous dope, that clearly doesn't recognize his own behavior. Stuff it Bubba
    Schaffer it was Forrest that played for the Tide not Bubba.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon