The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 66 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Are we talking National Championships or just overall W/L records or rankings...just trying to see what your criteria is....because if you are talking National Champions (AP or USAToday)

2003 -current year: 8 =SEC, 1 Split

1993 -2002: 3 SEC,

calling people incredibly stupid speaks for itself....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College...Division_I_FBS
    Bon, coach is right... This twerp is a newbie here. He comes in here talking his crap... Hell, I guess we were all young and dumb just like him once upon a time... We just didn't have the internet to help us prove it to the whole damn world.
    Bill Davis

This week is going to shake things up a bit. Wow! Two crazy weeks in a row. This is why games are played on the field, and not on paper, and why we love college football!
    Mike

Yeah, Sling Blade is good for 2 loses a year. Incompetent as frick!!!! How he still doesn't understand TOs & a damned game clock is beyond me!!!! 28 seconds should have been left. 28!!!! What does Sling Blade do, piss it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Yeah, Sling Blade is good for 2 loses a year. Incompetent as frick!!!! How he still doesn't understand TOs & a damned game clock is beyond me!!!! 28 seconds should have been left. 28!!!! What does Sling Blade do, piss it away.

That was rediculous.. Then he calls it with 3 sec left, as if that makes any sense? It should of been called before a second rolled off the clock, much less 25 seconds rolling off. But on the other hand if there wasnt 3 picks in scoring position, It wouldn;t be left in ole Les Miles hands to handle the clock in critical situations, anyways no matter the situation he SHOULD know what to do.

Bama beat up on ARK. Nothing to brag about but bama did look to be playing complete in all phases of the game. Defense held it to a goose egg & got a INT. Had no penalties, gave up 0 sacks and had 0 turnovers.
    Auburn is coming on pretty good now. Could make for a really interesting Iron Bowl!!
    HRCH DRAKE

Schaffer, nothing self righteous about me just know a smart ass when I see one. You're one of those guys that talks a lot of crap but avoids questions like the plague! Let me give you an example of being self-righteousness: I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. Now I'm not saying that just giving you an example so you can better understand the words and phrases you use! Oh wait I guess that last comment would be me being self righteous!!!
    Last edited by coachmo; 10-19-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Schaffer, nothing self righteous about me just know a smart ass when I see one. You're one of those guys that talks a lot of crap but avoids questions like the plague!
    What's your question partner?

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    What's your question partner?
    My question is when are you going to lose the attitude? Or just get lost?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    "please don't look past the rebels, please don't look past the rebels, please don't look past the rebels!"- les miles quote on tmz getting out of his car to attend sunday afternoon coaches meeting!
    Good advice right there Roseberry.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    That was rediculous.. Then he calls it with 3 sec left, as if that makes any sense? It should of been called before a second rolled off the clock, much less 25 seconds rolling off. But on the other hand if there wasnt 3 picks in scoring position, It wouldn;t be left in ole Les Miles hands to handle the clock in critical situations, anyways no matter the situation he SHOULD know what to do.

Bama beat up on ARK. Nothing to brag about but bama did look to be playing complete in all phases of the game. Defense held it to a goose egg & got a INT. Had no penalties, gave up 0 sacks and had 0 turnovers.
    Auburn is coming on pretty good now. Could make for a really interesting Iron Bowl!!
    they played a high school team. They about the easiest schedule in football this year. Way to be proud

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    in an upset, central florida over louisville by 3. Great call - winner
    sc beats the vols by 14.- Loser
    ducks win by 52 over another big opponent.Loser
    ucla beats stanford by 3. this 2nd loss exposes stanford's weakness.....too many white boys! Loser
    notre dame beats the trojans by 10 in the "i am only watching because i love the turtle neck, cable knit sweaters of the usc cheerleaders bowl". Winner- agree on the cheerleaders too
    lsu beats ole miss by 13 after ole miss has a big rushing first half. BIG LOSER
    alabama takes a knee and beats the razorbacks by 12. Winner Duh
    florida beats mizzou by 3. mizzou can't get it done without franklin. - Loser
    the aggies sell out, stack the box on defense trying to force auburn to beat them passing. the "booger eaters" still rush for 275 on them. texas a&m wins by 10. LOSER
    in the biggie of the week, winston finally plays quarterback like a freshman. clemson wins by 3 on the last possession.
    BIGGEST LOSER
    bon,
    if you can't win in vegas by betting against that.........

after you picked the upset on Friday I actually thought you might have a good week of prognostications so I stayed away from betting any of the games you picked except the LSU/Ole Miss game (I took the Rebels)

Roseberry 3 wins 7 losses

Bon - 5 wins 5 losses....the books won, as they usually do

Now SEC homers have no choice but to hope that Alabama runs the table to continue the SEC stranglehold on the National Championship....looks like its Alabama- Oregon- Ohio St,- Florida State with Missouri and Baylor (maybe the scariest team no one has seen) waiting in the wings..

too bad there isnt a playoff this year
    Last edited by BonMallari; 10-20-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"