The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 67 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Banned

I wish they would take Texas AM out of the Top 25. They have played no one except in the games they have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    That was rediculous.. Then he calls it with 3 sec left, as if that makes any sense? It should of been called before a second rolled off the clock, much less 25 seconds rolling off. But on the other hand if there wasnt 3 picks in scoring position, It wouldn;t be left in ole Les Miles hands to handle the clock in critical situations, anyways no matter the situation he SHOULD know what to do.

Bama beat up on ARK. Nothing to brag about but bama did look to be playing complete in all phases of the game. Defense held it to a goose egg & got a INT. Had no penalties, gave up 0 sacks and had 0 turnovers.
    Auburn is coming on pretty good now. Could make for a really interesting Iron Bowl!!
    You really think that he is worth well over 4 Mil a year?? How in the heck can you have a liability making that much money? Heck, did it ever occur to him that 28 seconds is a long time in CFB???? Nevermind you have the best WR tandem in the country & a QB with a rifle arm???? The fact that Mett had his worst possible game & still had a chance. Somebody explain simple defense to John Chavis. How in the world do you think a 4-3 scheme will match up with a team in the gun & 5 WRs???? LBs shouldn't be asked to cover WRs all game!!!! Get DJ Welter off the field!!!! He is the worst MLB that I've ever seen!!!! He just kinda gets in the way of a player and gets run over in hopes to suggesting him to go down.

Another Capital One Bowl for LSU. Bluh. That's just pathetic. The season is a bust before Homecoming. Next year is a rebuilding year. Atleast we can still ruin y'all's season. Bluh. That's sad when that's the best we can hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    after you picked the upset on Friday I actually thought you might have a good week of prognostications so I stayed away from betting any of the games you picked except the LSU/Ole Miss game (I took the Rebels)

Roseberry 3 wins 7 losses

Bon - 5 wins 5 losses....the books won, as they usually do
    ok bon here goes some roseberry math:

1. in post #615, i also foretold of the fraud that had been the washington huskies and of their upcoming loss to az st. +1
    2. i gotta claim a win on the ducks(even though they didn't romp by as much as i divined) +1
    3. as mngd posted, even though i couldn't commit to a reb win, i did have a premonititon that lsu might not be looking as seriously at the rebels as they should. good for +1/2
    4. as good as my "ouiga board" prediction on the ucf upset of louisville was, it was cancelled out by the crappy "channel bobby bowden seance" i held for that stupid clemson prediction. +-0

this makes me 5 1/2 out of 11. pretty good for upset weekend!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    ok bon here goes some roseberry math:

1. in post #615, i also foretold of the fraud that had been the washington huskies and of their upcoming loss to az st. +1
    2. i gotta claim a win on the ducks(even though they didn't romp by as much as i divined) +1
    3. as mngd posted, even though i couldn't commit to a reb win, i did have a premonititon that lsu might not be looking as seriously at the rebels as they should. good for +1/2
    4. as good as my "ouiga board" prediction on the ucf upset of louisville was, it was cancelled out by the crappy "channel bobby bowden seance" i held for that stupid clemson prediction. -5

this makes me 1/2 out of 11. not so good for upset weekend!
    Fixed it for you - when you live that close to those folks & didn't see that coming.

1. WA will have a new coach next year - though this is an improved product over the past, we still lack depth. A coach that has been here 5 years should have fixed that.

2. WSU is a lot better coached team than in the past - if Leach stays, a lot of the folks in the northern division of the PAC 12 will not be happy.

3. ?????????????????? LSU is well recruited, but can't say a lot for the coaching .

4. UCF is well coached .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    they played a high school team. They about the easiest schedule in football this year. Way to be proud

/Paul
    Alabama didn't play a highschool team, they played Arkansas, who I'll agree is not very good. Proud? YEA, I'm proud of my team. Weak schedule? Weaker than the last several I suppose. But It all works out in the end. Alot of teams have weak schedules. Alabama has had 2 cupcakes, Colo. St and Ga st. You cant knock them for the SEC schedule or scheduling VA tech 3 years ago for this years opener. VA tech is coming on ok since the bama game. All i did in my post was state some facts about no sacks,penalties, Turn overs and no pts allowed. Definately not bragging about a ARK win. But i guess i could considering Bama was the only SEC team who didn't let a lesser bottom feeder beat em.

Still a lot of football left.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    You really think that he is worth well over 4 Mil a year?? How in the heck can you have a liability making that much money? Heck, did it ever occur to him that 28 seconds is a long time in CFB???? Nevermind you have the best WR tandem in the country & a QB with a rifle arm???? The fact that Mett had his worst possible game & still had a chance. Somebody explain simple defense to John Chavis. How in the world do you think a 4-3 scheme will match up with a team in the gun & 5 WRs???? LBs shouldn't be asked to cover WRs all game!!!! Get DJ Welter off the field!!!! He is the worst MLB that I've ever seen!!!! He just kinda gets in the way of a player and gets run over in hopes to suggesting him to go down.

Another Capital One Bowl for LSU. Bluh. That's just pathetic. The season is a bust before Homecoming. Next year is a rebuilding year. Atleast we can still ruin y'all's season. Bluh. That's sad when that's the best we can hope for.
    I don't think he deserves 4 million a year, at all. I don't know why he cant seem to manage a clock. If he calls the TO Ole miss kick it and run 3 sec off the clock. After KO lsu has 20+ seconds to get in FG range. With 20 secs it can be turned into 4-5 plays if they are called right to get out of bounds. I feel for ya.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
    Warning: Bear attacks on the rise, raising safety concerns!

Sic Em!
    70-7. Bear attacks are endangering lives. Beware!

We shoot dogs with a Canon

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Fixed it for you - when you live that close to those folks & didn't see that coming.
    ok marvin, i admit it......i suck! that clemson pick was a turd, not even considering that i enhanced my own ignorance by saying, "winston will finally play like a freshman!"

after this weekend it sure looks like florida state and oregon are the best two teams in college football! i can't wait to see these two clash in the bcs championship game!
    john mccallie