The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 77 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by HNTFSH View Post
    Meyer is an Ohio son. Spin it how you like but the Big 10 doesn't appear to be the math equation.

Ohio State's 12-0 record was the second undefeated season for Meyer, who also went 12-0 at Utah in 2004;
    In his 11 seasons as a head coach, Meyer has the 10th-best winning percentage (.835) in college football history, and second-best among current coaches, with a 116-23 record;
    He has won two national championships;
    He has won 13 games three times, the first to accomplish the feat, in addition to his two 12-win seasons;
    He is the only active coach - and one of only nine all time - to have two winning streaks of at least 20 games (22 at Florida and 20 with Utah/Florida), and he has five winning streaks of 10-or-more games;
    He won more games his first 10 years - 104 - than all but two coaches in college football history; and
    He reached 100 wins faster than all but one coach in the last 55 years - Bud Wilkinson - and faster than all but five coaches all-time.

dee-zang!!!!! raise a glass to coach meyer!!!!

why does a guy who does everything else so fast need to spend more time with his wife?

you shouldn't have called out Bud Wilkinson, achiro is gonna be on here peeoed!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    dee-zang!!!!! raise a glass to coach meyer!!!!

why does a guy who does everything else so fast need to spend more time with his wife?

you shouldn't have called out Bud Wilkinson, achiro is gonna be on here peeoed!
    I know. And usually know better than presenting facts and not puffery on a dog forum. Ohio also has the best 'huntin' dogs ever! Naturals. Great nose and find every bird. Champion bloodlines, win gold medals all the time at hunt trials.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

It is fun to reflect on glory days when you face an 8-4 season. The face of the Buckeyes is different with Meyer and 20 consecutive wins. Let the chips fall where they may for the Title game.

When I read :"They couldn't beat the two or three best teams in the ACC" from a booster whose own team his 7-2 and haven't played any of the top 3 themselves..well I get suspicious.
    8-4?? You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    8-4?? You're an idiot.
    Says you. Fan.

Wait, tell me again who the vaunted fraudeyes have beat. Don't worry. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Wait, tell me again who the vaunted fraudeyes have beat. Don't worry. I'll wait.
    Seriously? I can appreciate you having a disappointing season and no chance at the Title game but calling people names won't make you any better.

My 'idiot' math of 8-4 is based on you likely losing to two teams ranked better the you (Alabama and Texas A&M). You lost to Georgia and Ole Miss (please remind me of their ranking?)

I gave you credit for beating Arkansas.

Your 7-2 now. No title game is gonna happen or I'd have said 8-5.

I'd have drawn you pictures but I ain't got time. Only focus now is the top 4.

Suck it up and call it a rebuilding year.

Seriously? I can appreciate you having a disappointing season and no chance at the Title game but calling people names won't make you any better.

My 'idiot' math of 8-4 is based on you likely losing to two teams ranked better the you (Alabama and Texas A&M). You lost to Georgia and Ole Miss (please remind me of their ranking?)

I gave you credit for beating Arkansas.

Your 7-2 now. No title game is gonna happen or I'd have said 8-5.

I'd have drawn you pictures but I ain't got time. Only focus now is the top 4.

Suck it up and call it a rebuilding year.
    Ignore JH--he is just a hopeless LSU fan--clearly blinds Look at some of his early posts and predictions--its clear that thinks on emotion and knows little about football. Bless his little pointy tiger head.

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Ignore JH--he is just a hopeless LSU fan--clearly blinds Look at some of his early posts and predictions--its clear that thinks on emotion and knows little about football. Bless his little pointy tiger head.
    this is different from the rest of us? how?

objectivity is in short supply here......thankfully!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Once again you have shown the power of the Internet to advertise to the whole world that your mouth (or in this case, your fingers) have a tendency to operate prior to... And more often than your brain. You are the one who chose to introduce yourself to this forum by insulting just about anyone and everyone. Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

I don't agree with everyone you attack here. But they were here long before you and generally know when to say when.
    Bill Davis