The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 83 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

  1. #821
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i consider this an attack on my own personal intellectual status! schaeffer, it hurts me that you have never been embarassed by my comments on your thought process.
    HaHaHa!!!!!!
    Bill Davis

  2. #822
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,040

    Default

    Well Shafter... I have to admit... Your PAC 10-12 boys do play some amazing non conference schools. I noticed OR beat Nicholls ST 66-0, Stanford bulldozed Army by an incredible 34-20, UCLA beat 3-6 Nevada 58-20, and ASU beat Sacramento State 55-0.

    I know those west coast boys are tough... I'm just glad my South Carolina Gamecocks didn't have to run that gauntlet...
    Last edited by huntinman; 11-04-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Bill Davis

  3. #823
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It's the BCS standings, the AP has had nothing to do with the BCS system after LSU was awarded its sham title following the 2003 season.


  4. #824
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Schaeffer, I've never claimed to be an intellect; however, I feel pretty confident that you're not and if you don't like what I post then feel free not to read it. If you're ever in Louisiana let me know so we can see if you can shut my pie hole up!!! For what it's worth my posts are directed are your idiotic comments.

  5. #825
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Schaeffer, I've never claimed to be an intellect; however, I feel pretty confident that you're not and if you don't like what I post then feel free not to read it. If you're ever in Louisiana let me know so we can see if you can shut my pie hole up!!! For what it's worth my posts are directed are your idiotic comments.

    You guys still read them? After seeing all the flack you guys were writing about him I just put him on the ignore list. Sounded like a legit troll account that only signed up to play ego games and stir the pot. Seems that's still what's going on.


  6. #826
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Dustin, he's not bothering me in the least but ignoring him does seem like a good idea.

  7. #827
    Senior Member crackerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Hah, you LSU guys are pretty smart, but that ignore thing'll only work 'til he shows back up with the user name SECffer.

    MG

  8. #828
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Well Shafter... I have to admit... Your PAC 10-12 boys do play some amazing non conference schools. I noticed OR beat Nicholls ST 66-0, Stanford bulldozed Army by an incredible 34-20, UCLA beat 3-6 Nevada 58-20, and ASU beat Sacramento State 55-0.

    I know those west coast boys are tough... I just glad my South Carolina Gamecocks didn't have to run that gauntlet...
    ^^this is exactly what i was thinking.

    teams of all conferences schedule the same "get well" opponents. as someone noted earlier, sometimes the athletic directors and coaches get a shock when they put these schedules together. here are two examples of how different expectations can be from reality in the few years between a schedule being set and the game being played:

    1. when alabama scheduled virginia tech for their 2013 schedule, i am sure bama thought vt would be the top tier, highly ranked, quality team history indicated they would be. didn't turn out that way!

    2. when tennessee scheduled oregon for their 2013 schedule, i am sure the vols thought the ducks would suck just like the ducks have throughout recorded history. didn't turn out that way!

    as one of my favorite southern tv charachters gomer pyle used to say, "soo-prize, soo-prize, soo-prize!"
    john mccallie

  9. #829
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Hah, you LSU guys are pretty smart, but that ignore thing'll only work 'til he shows back up with the user name SECffer.

    MG
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. lol



    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    ^^this is exactly what i was thinking.

    teams of all conferences schedule the same "get well" opponents. as someone noted earlier, sometimes the athletic directors and coaches get a shock when they put these schedules together. here are two examples of how different expectations can be from reality in the few years between a schedule being set and the game being played:

    1. when alabama scheduled virginia tech for their 2013 schedule, i am sure bama thought vt would be the top tier, highly ranked, quality team history indicated they would be. didn't turn out that way!

    2. when tennessee scheduled oregon for their 2013 schedule, i am sure the vols thought the ducks would suck just like the ducks have throughout recorded history. didn't turn out that way!

    as one of my favorite southern tv charachters gomer pyle used to say, "soo-prize, soo-prize, soo-prize!"

    Well except for the Big 12, as of late. They play everybody in their conference, every year.

  10. #830
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    In case anyone wanted to watch it;


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •