Next up: Tee Tee
Edit: Briles ain't going to Texas.
Last edited by Cowtown; 11-08-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Seems the Student Body is pumped up for sure!
I will refrain from picking a side in the Alabama -LSU game, mainly because what I want in my heart conflicts with what my wallet says - so no bet on this game..I also think the game will finish right on the number and many will lose or win on the hook...
1. I have a sick feeling in my stomach that my Horns wont survive the trip to WV, and could very well be on upset alert...I never bet against my team, that's sacreligious
2. I will take Fresno State in a shootout at Wyoming,they will win but not cover the spread
3. Florida State will name the score vs Wake Forest and do everything to give the pollsters no doubt who belongs in the BCS title game
4. Missouri pounds Kentucky to try and impress the pollsters
5. I will take Tenn + 7.5 at Home vs Auburn
6. I will take Ark St (only because Bryan Harsin is a friend of the family) + 3.5 at UL Monroe
Good Luck to the Bama and LSU faithful here on the RTF....may the game give us much to talk about afterward....
I think AL is going to cover the spread. I wish LSU would win though.
Go Nutts with dog training
HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson" RIP (5/26/01-6/18/15)
Castile Creeks Rawhide, MH "Rowdy"
LOL. Do you people know what the spread is? Do you know this history of this rivalry? Do you know that LSU has won 5 of the last 6 in tuscaloser & that loss is a direct representation of the PP pick, that somehow wasn't. There's still a big ass divot, regards.