Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 122 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Down goes Stanford. AGAIN!!!!
    congrats to trojans and coach "o".
    john mccallie

I thought Nick Marshall's post game interview for Auburn was a joke at first. That boy can't even speak English. It discusts me to think he takes a seat from a kid that might make something out of a college education other than a thief.
    Last edited by bjoiner; 11-17-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Cow folk, bro. Such is life, "On the plains".

Quote Originally Posted by bjoiner View Post
    I thought Nick Marshall's post game interview for Auburn was a joke at first. That boy can't even speak English. It discusses me to think he takes a seat from a disserving kid that might make something out of a college education other than a thief.
    He probably can't spell it either

Disgusts. Deserving.

A college trained mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

Disgusts. Deserving.

Lol. Got me with that one. That's why I only work with numbers.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

Disgusts. Deserving.

Bill - I must say, one of the better posts on this thread .

I remember well the days of interviews with Dennis Johnson, really . But great player in the NBA.

& there was Woody's boy Vic Janowicz at Ohio State.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Baylor jumps over Ohio State to # 3 in the AP Poll.....Oregon # 5 and Auburn # 6
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    note to georgia defensive backs: knock the ball down......not up! tuff luck dawgs. in the first half i thought auburn was the only team i have seen all year that could beat the seminoles.

the bullies are givin' bama a rough way to go. this is a classic let down/trap situation for alabama.
    My wife was giving me a hard time when Erbern was ahead 37-17. I told her to just wait, that Erbern would wet the bed, which they promptly did, giving up 21 unanswered points and the lead.

What I forgot to alow for was Georgia being Georgia. Just knock the ball down. Heck, if they just let it go it was at least 5 yards overthrown.

Miss State is ALWAYS a tough game for Bama, particularly right after the physical and mental effort needed to get ready to compete against a team like LSU. I am actually a little glad that we got that one out of our system in a matchup where it wouldn't get us beat. 4 TOs against anybody else (outside this weekend's scrimmage) will not lead to a good result.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Congrats to John Robinson on his Trojans winning a HUGE game....NOW we have all the unbeaten teams in the Top 4, pretty much eliminates the Pac 10 Nat Championship Game....gutsy call by Coach O to go for it on 4th down
    Thanks for a second there I thought you were referring to Coach John Robinson, but I guess you mean me. I'm liking this Ed Orgeron guy, and the fact he's a Cajun from Louisiana might make Jacob and Franco like my Trojans better. I don't know how good a recruiter he is, but he's obviously a good coach who get the most out of his players. You already know how I felt about Lane Kiffen.

Part of me was hoping Stanford could make a run for the BCS, but with two losses that hope is done. Now I have to look toward Oregon, but I'm skeptical about their ability to compete against Alabama with that gimmick offense. I would hate to see a non SEC Conference get embarrassed the way Notre Dame did last year. I thought Stanford style of play would have a better chance against the SEC. The problem with not having a playoff system is by needing a perfect season just to get in the game, a team that improves dramatically over the season, and is arguably playing as good as anyone at the end of the season, can't get in due to a loss against a weakling early on.

Unlike the NFL, the NCAA is about the body of work for the entire season. However, I would prefer an 8 team playoff system for College just as long as the top teams are picked and politics are kept to a minimum. Bama vs the Noles should be a great BCS Championship game! Two big, fast and talented squads going after one another playing physical smash-mouth style Football.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.