The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 127 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

LSU all the way. Texas A & M is going to be exposed. And Oklahoma State is going to put an end to Baylor's pretend world. With Baylor's loss and the indictment coming down in Florida, Ohio State is going to be propelled into the national championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    LSU all the way. Texas A & M is going to be exposed. And Oklahoma State is going to put an end to Baylor's pretend world. With Baylor's loss and the indictment coming down in Florida, Ohio State is going to be propelled into the national championship game.
    Last week you predicted Auburn would get exposed, and albeit they needed a gift from out of the sky to win the game, they had Georgia flat out beat (Murray was down before he crossed the goal line) as for Baylor you must not have the satellite package, because they are the best team that NO ONE has seen on TV, except the viewers in Waco....

the presence of the Famous Jameis DNA has mysterious timing,and motive, and the rush to judgement is what happened in the Duke lacrosse case
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Wrong. He was NOT down.

Normally dont read my weekly Bleacher report concerning all things about my Horns

but this week had two interesting reports...consider them for what they are..They are not my sources
    TUSCALOOSA, Alabama — Even the Gov isn't immune to it.

Former presidential candidate and Texas governor Rick Perry took a second to discuss the whole Nick Saban-to-Texas rumor before a TV interview in Phoenix.

With the camera rolling, Perry asked ABC-15 reporter Christopher Sign about his alma mater. Since it was Alabama, the inevitable came up.

"So is Saban going to go to the University of Texas?" Perry asked.

Sign didn't think that was in the cards.

"I'm with you," said Perry, a 1972 graduate of Texas A&M. "But what if it's $12 million a year? That's some pretty good bait."

There's never been any job offer or dollar figure attached to the still-occupied position as rumors have run wild.

Saban has shot down any chatter connecting him to Texas on many occasions. The 62-year old says he's "too damn old" to start over.
    With the college football season winding down it means two things: lot of bowl games and an abundance of coaching rumors.

Sports Illustrated focused on the latter with its complete hiring/firing primer from Pete Thamel, which breaks down, conference by conference, the coaches from BCS conferences most likely to lose their jobs and who could replace them.

Not surprisingly, Mack Brown’s job status at Texas is at the forefront of the coverage. Here is what Thamel had to say about Brown.

Mack Brown’s future boils down to this: Texas should be a national power. It’s not. This season shows once again that it’s highly unlikely the Longhorns can return to prominence under Brown. The prevailing hope among Texas higher-ups is that Brown will realize his charmed run is over and step down at a celebratory press conference with everyone holding hands and smiling. Brown could then head off to a long and successful career in television.

Texas didn’t nudge DeLoss Dodds out the door for the status quo. Brown is too savvy not to realize this, and it’s unlikely he’ll put Longhorns administrators in a position to fire him.

Perhaps the most insightful portion of Thamel’s analysis revolves around the Longhorns’ next potential coach. According to Thamel, who quickly dismissed the Nick Saban rumors, there is no clear frontrunner for the position.

He mentioned names such as: Charlie Strong, Art Briles, Bill O’Brien, James Franklin, Jimbo Fisher, Chris Petersen, Jim Mora Jr., Jon Gruden and Lovie Smith. But Thamel boils the hunt down to one thing — offensive identity.

He claims the program has lacked an offensive personality the past four seasons, and whomever potentially replaces Brown must establish a consistent style.

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Wrong. He was NOT down.
    I thought he was down.

You can tell b/c his hip/butt stops going down(b/c his knee made contact with ground)
    and at that moment, the ball had not yet touched the goal line.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/aaron-murray-td-against-auburn.gif?w=640

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...gif?1384647531
    Last edited by Dustin D; 11-22-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Conclusive???? No. So he wasn't down.

Conclusive???? No. So he wasn't down.
    The fact that (they) didn't overturn it b/c (they) didn't have conclusive evidence,
    is completely irrelevant to the the fact of whether or not he was actually down.

The ruling simply meant, 'we couldn't tell' so we stand with the call on the field.

I had a ticket to go watch Mett beat Johnny Football. I picked duck hunting on opening day over the game. I wanted to do both, but I don't have the time. LSU wins 42-35. Kwon Alexander has a huge game for the defense & Mett goes off.

I had a ticket to go watch Mett beat Johnny Football. I picked duck hunting on opening day over the game. I wanted to do both, but I don't have the time. LSU wins 42-35. Kwon Alexander has a huge game for the defense & Mett goes off.
    Kwon? I was expecting the hit or miss Freak to come unglued and Ego to have a good game. Afterall, what are they playing for? Stock position towards the lower 2nd round? Something has to get them fired up. If playing at home can't. Screw'em.

Youre all over the current number on both ends....my hunch doesnt match what I know so that always tells me to walk away from the game and and sit and enjoy the outcome because I know all the screaming and hollering I could muster, which is nil for the next week wont change the outcome of the game...

I want a clean winner, not one decided by the zebras...What is the real local weather report ?

have a great hunt !!!