The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 170 of 226 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

We certainly do here in Minnesota!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Hey Denver, by the way the Packers have been playing as of late I would say you don't have a quality NFL team in your area either. Just sayin!
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

I would like to Duck hunt in LA sometime!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Sorry about your ego and low self esteem pal, But I don't act like anything. We're talking football here.
    Which involve stats. In order to see those stats, we have to transfer them from one place to another
    or shorten the trip and copy/paste the numbers directly here.

Addiction? Football is fun to watch and keep up with. However if it ended tonight, tomorrow would just be another Thursday for me.
    I'd go to work, then go home and train with my dog. This Saturday I'd go Duck Hunting come home, make a Gumbo and take care of some honey do's.

It's just a sport/entertainment. Don't try and live out your own personal problems or addictions by applying them to my life
    and ASSuming you think you know who I am or what I care about.

Using the current College Football Ranking System, Week 9 is the earliest release.

Congrats to my buddy Bryan Harsin on becoming the NEW head coach at Boise State...I know he will enjoy coming home and his family will love having him there
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Congrats to my buddy Bryan Harsin on becoming the NEW head coach at Boise State...I know he will enjoy coming home and his family will love having him there

How about Wake Forest nabbing Bowling Greens Coach. He also won't be coaching them in the Bowl Game.

I HATE THAT when it comes to Bowl Mania! lol

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

OMG Bon that's AWESOME!

I've already made my view on the subject known. I don't care what happens.

While I am sick of all the over drama, I do find these gif's halarious!

I also think it's funny to mess with some of the folks that are so obsessed over Brown being fired and Nick being hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I would like to Duck hunt in LA sometime!!!
    Yeah, how about right now. We just had the coldest ten days in 41 years and third coldest on record. Everything is frozen solid and covered in deep snow. I'm afraid our season, which usually last till early January, is over. Bummer. Louisiana sounds pretty good right now, or maybe Mark's place in New Mexico. My Dad lived the last 15 years of his life in Santa Fe, I might have missed a great opportunity there.

John

Sorry, we've already shot every duck and goose that has migrated to the rice fields and marshes. Ain't no mo left but, I hear Arkansas has plenty
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Are you shooting any divers in those rice fields?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Sorry, we've already shot every duck and goose that has migrated to the rice fields and marshes. Ain't no mo left but, I hear Arkansas has plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Are you shooting any divers in those rice fields?
    I haven't but my State Rep is slaying the Cans near where I have been hunting. I've seen photos of Scaup and Redheads by folks hunting in rice fields. Nothing unusual about it as many of the rice fields in s Louisiana are near marshes. Actually, so far this has been a great season. I measure that by how long it takes to limit out. I don't shoot at anything other than what I like to eat. That being Teal, Pintail and Specklebellies.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.