The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 171 of 226 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

I was referring to the football in this part of the country, not just Wisconsin.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Hey Denver, by the way the Packers have been playing as of late I would say you don't have a quality NFL team in your area either. Just sayin!

So will you take me to the rice fields so I can shoot the divers you don't like to eat? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I haven't but my State Rep is slaying the Cans near where I have been hunting. I've seen photos of Scaup and Redheads by folks hunting in rice fields. Nothing unusual about it as many of the rice fields in s Louisiana are near marshes. Actually, so far this has been a great season. I measure that by how long it takes to limit out. I don't shoot at anything other than what I like to eat. That being Teal, Pintail and Specklebellies.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

No, really? I was joking I figured as much!!!

Geez Man, give it a rest or at the very least take it to the PM board.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver View Post
    1. Don't begin to question my self esteem. It's fine. 2. You think I'm the one with the ego? Laughable. You seem to have deemed yourself, the supervisor of the college football forum because you can paste stats. At lease Jacob has his own opinions, and doesn't have to scroll through every college football article to find the one that best fits cause. 3. Stick to LSU football, you just look like a little baby, know it all when you comment or paste stats putting down every other team in the country. 4. Your right it is just a sport/entertainment and you should look at yourself in the mirror when you read this. 5. I can only ASSume that you like to paste stats, because you do it. ALOT. 6. I guess your saying that you only go by the BCS rankings, so you don't ever refer to ranked teams until the BCS rankings come out? Right? 7. You let me know when I can have an opinion about the College Football Forum again. In the meantime I will just enjoy reading your stats.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

I think Denver might really be Schaffer!!!!

Sorry it got off the topic. I just took your first reply to my post about "breaking down play by play, and having fun", as a little cocky. My bad, I have no problem with you personally.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I think Denver might really be Schaffer!!!!
    Last edited by Dustin D; 12-11-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    So will you take me to the rice fields so I can shoot the divers you don't like to eat? LOL
    Come on down, I'll take you duck shooting. We are thick with Teal right now. Season opens back up this weekend. With all the wind we've been having, the water is too dirty to fish in the bays. Just as soon as the water clears, I'll be chasing 18 to 25 inch Reds and Flounder as big as doormats. I have extra rods and spinning reels.
    Last edited by Franco; 12-11-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Denver View Post
    Sorry it got off the topic. I just took your first reply to my post about "breaking down play by play, and having fun", as a little cocky.
    My bad, I have no problem with you personally.

Well that's great Bro, b/c neither do I.
    I probably could have worded that differently. Which I'll attempt to do in the future.
    Text is hard to decipher sometimes and if we don't give each other the benefit of the doubt,
    we'll always just assume the worst. It's just in our nature I suppose. What I mean is really what I said. We could go on for days on end about those few plays. those could/would/shoulda's are lots of fun, but time consuming and ultimately worthless. lol

Believe me, LSU Football is full of coulda/woulda/shoulda moments.

/

Last edited by Dustin D; 12-11-2013 at 03:22 PM.

sorry denver,
    pro football sucks. it's the wwe with a ball. i haven't watched a pro football game since staubach and tarkenton. i wouldn't walk across the street to shoot a deer or see a pro football game.
    roll tide!
    john mccallie