The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 184 of 226 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Yup, Heston's acting career wasn't going so well until he did a pair of ape movies that launched him into a superstar. With both as QB's for the early Saints, Heston won the starting job because he had Moses call the Headcoach and owner. Edd was never the same after the demotion.
    You do realize Heston won the Academy Award for Best Actor in an epic movie called Ben Hur
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    You do realize Heston won the Academy Award for Best Actor in an epic movie called Ben Hur
    Ben Hur, never heard of him. Was he the left Tackle at Tulane in 1958? It was almost an all Jewish team. They had one Greek named Mikalos Rozas that played Center. He went on to write Movie Music.
    Last edited by Franco; 12-17-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Why I want FSU to win.

B/c this guy IS AWESOME!!!

HE IS...F...S...U...

HE IS.... RED LIGHTNING!!!

Well for being a down year with three head coaches, I feel pretty good about the Trojans going into 2014. They still have a ways to go but they are moving in the right direction.

USC looked the way a Trojan team should have looked all year...it also showed that Fresno State had no business being considered for a BCS at large berth had they won out...If Marquise Lee isnt one of the first WR's picked in the NFL draft then someone needs some lasik surgery ...

Washington State's collapse against Colorado State showed again why a Mike Leach team is destined to break your heart...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

new orkeans bowl was a good game!
    john mccallie

Never heard of that bowl game.

CONGRATS to UW-Whitewater on another DIII championship! Total domination over Mt. Union this year.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    new orkeans bowl was a good game!
    New Orleans Bowl was a good game and I know the city had to be happy with over 60,000 in attendance.

Ragin Cajun fans, as always, turned out en mass for the three-peet. Looked liked they were going to run a way with the game at first but Tulane hung tough.

Both programs headed in the right direction. New Orleans native, HC Curtis Johnson will do well recruiting out of the city's deep talent pool of HS seniors along with their new state-of-art on campus stadium and Football facilities. I expect him to build a Top 20 program within the next two seasons. He is the best HC they have had since Mack Brown was trying to make a name for himself. Difference is that Johnson wants to stay at Tulane.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Washington State's collapse against Colorado State showed again why a Mike Leach team is destined to break your heart...
    In our part of the country it's called "Couging It", but is really a lack of roster depth. I have every reason to believe the lack of roster depth will be fixed . I think Mike Leach is good for the conference, witness WSU's 10-7 victory over a talented USC team that proved the BS of believing teams from weaker conferences are worthy of BCS consideration.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!