The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 189 of 226 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

  1. #1881
    Senior Member Tim Mc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elyria, Ohio
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Fantastic win in the Rose bowl for the Spartans! Special win for the Big 10. This one was as good as advertised.
    Tim

  2. #1882
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    2,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    post up the conference win/loss bowl records please, dustin.
    My bad, just read your post again.

    In order of Wins;



    Conference Total games Wins Losses Pct.
    Pac-12 9 6 3 .667
    SEC 10 5 1 .833
    MW 6 3 3 .500
    ACC 11 3 6 .333
    Big 12 6 2 1 .667
    Independents 3 2 1 .667
    C-USA 6 2 3 .400
    Big Ten 7 2 4 .333
    Sun Belt 2 1 0 1.000
    American 5 1 2 .333
    MAC 5 0 4 .000


    I think it was very clear that LSU with Zach M would have put up another 2-3 TD's.
    as well as
    UGA with Murray would have likely won that game.

    Two Teams without their Starting QB's.
    Last edited by Dustin D; 01-01-2014 at 09:21 PM.

  3. #1883
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mc View Post
    Fantastic win in the Rose bowl for the Spartans! Special win for the Big 10. This one was as good as advertised.
    Great game. I was impressed by the Spartans defense and quarterback. The big ten is making itself relevant again.

  4. #1884
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Damn boy just because the Aggies are a recent addition to the SEC doesn't make them irrelevant!
    I'm pretty sure they're LSU's whipping boy no matter what conference they align theirselves with.

  5. #1885
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Evansville, WI
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Badgers were winning 17-13 when our starting QB went out. I believe it would've been a different outcome, had he not went down. Not taking anything away from a very good SC team.

  6. #1886
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Damn boy just because the Aggies are a recent addition to the SEC doesn't make them irrelevant!
    doc,
    the aggies are relevant for sure. i just didn't see the game. because i didn't see the game, it slipped my feeble mind. you must have missed the previous exchange where jacob said i was "poos-wah whipped" for attending the new year's eve gala!

    btw, i have been yelling "gig 'em aggies" and "war damn eagle", every morning off my back porch as payback for a friendly favor since mid june. i feel my support must have benefitted both teams. lol
    john mccallie

  7. #1887
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're LSU's whipping boy no matter what conference they align theirselves with.
    Well at least the English profs at TAMU do not recognize "theirselves" as a word but then I suspect English is not a course taught at LSWho....

  8. #1888
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    2,276

    Default

    Well don't feel bad, I missed the LSU game today! lol
    Took my dad and Father-n-law hunting! WHAT A RIOT! it was like meet the Fockers!

  9. #1889
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Who the heck are these Central Florida guys?

  10. #1890
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    My bad, just read your post again.

    In order of Wins;



    Conference Total games Wins Losses Pct.
    Pac-12 9 6 3 .667
    SEC 10 5 1 .833
    MW 6 3 3 .500
    ACC 11 3 6 .333
    Big 12 6 2 1 .667
    Independents 3 2 1 .667
    C-USA 6 2 3 .400
    Big Ten 7 2 4 .333
    Sun Belt 2 1 0 1.000
    American 5 1 2 .333
    MAC 5 0 4 .000


    I think it was very clear that LSU with Zach M would have put up another 2-3 TD's.
    as well as
    UGA with Murray would have likely won that game.

    Two Teams without their Starting QB's.
    Is that the post season record? How the heck could 9 of the 12 PAC 12 teams be in a bowl?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •