RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2013 GDG

338K views 2K replies 97 participants last post by  roseberry 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it's less than 2 weeks away so I will go ahead & start up The Official CFB Thread for 2013. Lots to talk about. Wait for it. Wait for it. The Over rated State University will play in The BCS NAT CHAMP. There. I said it. It's happening. Time to move on.

"Do your job. Do your job. Be a part. You do those things, we enjoy victory @ the end. As a team."

All the nonsense about counting LSU out this year will ultimately make them The Most under rated team this year. Mett will throw for 3,600-3,800 yards, 36 TDs, & 8 picks.

#916 ·
mg,
i bet when saban gets to texas he will put on his hook 'em cap and hold his first press conference and say, "it would have been different in that game.....if WE woulda had colt mccoy!!!!!";-)

wayne,
saban knows "special pressure" when he feels it. saban knows alabama would have fired mack brown two years ago and the g.o.b's here would have poisoned the trees in mack brown's mama's yard by now! RTR(run trees run!):razz:

#920 · (Edited)
Well that was hard...lol

They got Baylor @ -14.5 & Oregon @ -10-11.

I think Stanfords bend don't break Defense looked pretty good against the #1Passing Offense two weeks ago.

I don't think it's enough to beat Oregon, but may be enough to cut their O.production in half. With Stanford scoring an avg. 25 points a game(last 4) I think they're in the same boat as the Sooners. They can slow down their opponent, but still might not have the offensive power to keep up.

Then again, what does that mean? Nothing. Stats can mean NOTHING.
As if last year Duck fans weren't subject to that HARSH REALITY.

Ducks were scoring an average of 69 Points per game for 10 Games straight.
Then....they score just 14 against Stanford to lose the game. A 79.9% Decrease in Scoring OffensIVE Production.

What kind of sense does that make?

I still think Ducks roll, just not sure how/why anyone could be confident.

#921 ·
dustin,
me and bon go public with our prognosticating skills and attain about .500.(being generous to both of us) i need an easy pick or two!;-)

i am pleased a fine young statistician like yourself will step up and put it out there. bon and i have been the only subjects of ridicule.......from the monday morning, arm chair types! lol;-)

#935 ·
Can you believe this score!? lol

Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTEROKLABAY
FG7:09Aaron Jones 29 yard field goal GOOD.Drive info: 13 plays, 55 yds in 4:11
SECOND QUARTEROKLABAY
S13:22Bryce Petty sacked by Dominique Alexander for a loss of 1 yard to the Bayl 0 for a SAFETY.23

#939 ·
Now were getting somewhere! 5-3 Baby! WhooHoo!! lol

Both these Special Teams coverage is weak.
We WILL see a Return for a TD this game.

Scoring Summary

FIRST QUARTEROKLABAY
FG7:09Aaron Jones 29 yard field goal GOOD.Drive info: 13 plays, 55 yds in 4:1103
SECOND QUARTEROKLABAY
S13:22Bryce Petty sacked by Dominique Alexander for a loss of 1 yard to the Bayl 0 for a SAFETY.23
FG12:09Michael Hunnicutt 22 yard field goal GOOD.Drive info: 3 plays, 7 yds in 0:0053

#943 · (Edited)
So Baylor looks to be operating @ 60% compared to their average points scored in the first half.
Looks like they woke up though. They'll probably light it up in the 2nd Half.
Bell is horrible and the OU Defense will submit eventually.

Oregon's Offense was just forced to watch their Defense get punched in the mouth
for 6:00 minutes. 12 plays, 96 YARDS - Touchdown.

That'll hurt any defense's heart.

Shouldn't phase them though.
7 points should be nothing for them to cover.
With 3 Qtr's left to play.

Scoring Summary

FIRST QUARTERORESTAN
TD2:36Tyler Gaffney rush for 2 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Jordan Williamson extra point GOOD.Drive info: 12 plays, 96 yds in 6:00

Watch Highlight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.