The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 226 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    The LSU/Georgia game is in Sept. Georgia will be The #1 Team in The Country if they go through that stretch without a loss.
    na they wont jump the undefeateds!
    john mccallie

I like this T shirt

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

But...but it's incomplete without

Colt Shied

in there somewhere after Tebow's "lachrymosity."

MG

Quote Originally Posted by jerod View Post
    Mighty big IF
    Perhaps. They have the team to win each game. I'd venture to say they'll be the favorite in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    na they wont jump the undefeateds!
    I would beg to differ. I'm not one of those people who say teams shouldn't be ranked until Oct. Preseason rankings give us a lot of debate topics & excitement going in. That said, Georgia should & dare I say would go to #1 if they make it through Sept without a loss.

Perhaps. They have the team to win each game. I'd venture to say they'll be the favorite in all of them.

I would beg to differ. I'm not one of those people who say teams shouldn't be ranked until Oct. Preseason rankings give us a lot of debate topics & excitement going in. That said, Georgia should & dare I say would go to #1 if they make it through Sept without a loss.
    Seriously ? and jump presumably 4 undefeated teams in the process...the pollsters love Alabama,they will keep them there till they lose....

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Seriously ? and jump presumably 4 undefeated teams in the process...the pollsters love Alabama,they will keep them there till they lose....
    i was fishing for jacob to predict the tide losing to aTm!

bon, i very respectfully disagree with national pollsters "loving alabama". historically pollsters latch onto any option given them other than sec. alabama has simply painted pollsters into a voting credibility corner they cannot get out of. why else would a team like georgia be preseason assessed below ohio state, oregon, stanford and even alabama(bama lost most of its greatest strength in the o-line last year)

polling aside, i am very excited about the potential for a #3 gurley and #8 clowney collision!!!!!!
    john mccallie

If the pollsters love us I'd hate to see what it would be like if they hated us. I think they voted us No. 1 this time because they have tried everything else (sarcasm alert).

I am as big a Bama fan as there is, and I can't see us winning this year. As roseberry said, we are retooling our OL, and while they are all good players they don't have a lot of experience playing together. And there seems to be a pretty strong correlation between the number of career starts on the OL and success. It remains to be seen whether this group can line up and run for over 600 yards in the SEC and BCS championship games like the group last year.

Also, we have yet to have a QB miss a start during Saban's tenure due to injury, and the odds are strongly against that continuing (knock on wood). Plus, unless he has yet to emerge, I don't know that there is a true NFL-level CB on the team this year.

I hope I am wrong.

bon, i very respectfully disagree with national pollsters "loving alabama". historically pollsters latch onto any option given them other than sec. alabama has simply painted pollsters into a voting credibility corner they cannot get out of. why else would a team like georgia be preseason assessed below ohio state, oregon, stanford and even alabama(bama lost most of its greatest strength in the o-line last year)

polling aside, i am very excited about the potential for a #3 gurley and #8 clowney collision!!!!!!
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

TAMU & the gumps play this year?? When??

I'm ready to watch Georgia/Clemson. Georgia/South Carolina could be another blowout. Lately that's been the case. The gump/VT game has no appeal @ all.

TAMU & the gumps play this year?? When??

I'm ready to watch Georgia/Clemson. Georgia/South Carolina could be another blowout. Lately that's been the case. The gump/VT game has no appeal @ all.
    Sept 21 College Station TX
    Last edited by BonMallari; 08-28-2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: incorrect date

Go blue!!!!!!!!