The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 135 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Missouri to be exposed as a pretender this weekend. Heat's going to be more intense in the next couple of weeks on Florida State's quarterback. If OSU can get past MSU (which they will), we are going to have an Alabama-Ohio State game. Damn, I think that will be a great game
    That's what I was hoping last years ND-Bama game was going to be.

jacob,
    from one poacher to another, when taking a picture always put the bolt cutters away! that way nobody knows you broke in! glad you had a good hunt my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post

john mccallie

LOL. The only thing that connects me with that picture is those ducks. Nothing else in that picture have I had anything to do with. Well, I rode in that boat on the way to the spot, but had to wade out. "Bufu" wasn't sea worthy and they had to retire it that morning. I'm waiting on my boat to get done @ Pro Drive. When I say a boat, I mean the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Missouri to be exposed as a pretender this weekend. Heat's going to be more intense in the next couple of weeks on Florida State's quarterback. If OSU can get past MSU (which they will), we are going to have an Alabama-Ohio State game. Damn, I think that will be a great game
    As a Missouri fan I'm comforted to have you see things this way

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    As a Missouri fan I'm comforted to have you see things this way
    very funny and well played my friend.

mizzou has alreadyexposed itself as the best one loss team in America since in the only loss Coach Spurrier says in his immediate post game interview, "i have no idea how we won that game! what just happened?".
    john mccallie

I think the the sound was "Doink!" as the the ball hit the goal post.

Where's Franco? Or is that Franco-(All-)American, Chef Boy(Baton Rouge)ardee? Just don't forget 'Bama's favorite dessert, Gateaux Tigers!

MG

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Where's Franco? Or is that Franco-(All-)American, Chef Boy(Baton Rouge)ardee? Just don't forget 'Bama's favorite dessert, Gateaux Tigers!

MG
    Yup, LSU tailgating is special as is the food. Nowhere else like it except on the otherside of the big swamp. However, working for the flagship station for the Ragin Cajuns and pretty much regulated to entertaining clients on gameday, I'd say the food is better in Cajunland. The woman that wrote that story needs to make it to Cajun Field if food impresses her. BR restaurants could learn some culinary tips from ours

Took a beating is today's early game, I had the Packers. Just hoping I can win the last two; Cowboys minus 9 and the Ravens minus 2.5.

Oh, and lets keep the chrystal football in the family!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-28-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

state gives the rebs a ot whoopin' in the egg bowl!
    long horns smash the raiders!

this is "rivalry week". there is not much trash talking going on here? osu v mich, fl v fl st, sc v clem, usc v ucla, nd v stan and not one angry exchange going on here between rivals.

oh yes there is bama v aub too. there have not been many auburn fans here this season. that's ok, but if the boogs do well in jh stadium on saturday they will come out of the woodwork. plus the entire nation will be yelling "war eagle" because of "bama fatigue".

today is a special day for entertainment in sports talk radio. if you guys want to laugh at college football fan idiots, the paul finebaum show went back nationwide last week on sirius xm. tune in to channel 85 from 2pm to 6pm eastern and listen today! bama fans everywhere will be humiliated by calls from "phyllis" and "jim from tuscaloosa". the auburn nation will be made proud by the can't miss calls of "tammy" and "charles from reeltown". don't miss it!
    john mccallie

What do you get when you cross a Michigan football player with a groundhog?

Six more weeks of bad football.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon