C'mon, man! Y'all gotta gravitate this conversation back to college football. Especially if it's focusing on quarterback ability. Like, Alabama fans are now asking if Tim Tebow (five years ago) was the last QB without a prior arrest to beat the Crimson Tide?
Gotta make one last ditch effort on CFB predictions before the Bowl games...the following picks are based on the point spread and are for entertainment purposes only
1. Saban signs an extension with Bama and Mack get a temporary stay of execution
2. Texas vs Baylor- line started at 14 and jumped to 16.5 this evening....I wont bet against my Horns but if I did they wont come close on the game, it could get real ugly...Bears roll
3. Missouri vs Auburn- line opened at 3 but is down to a pickem tonight...Mizzou is a 15 yard completion by SC from coming into this game undefeated..Auburn has run out of miracles and is emotionally spent after the last two week...Tigers win....yes I know the are both Tigers.. Mizzou wins by a touchdown
4. OSU vs Michigan State- line is OSU minus 5.5...Buckeyes break the SEC's heart and wins game will finish right on the number and you will win/lose by the hook
5. FSU vs Duke- line is FSU minus 30, but Jimbo will call off the dogs and not embarass Cutcliffe, no way I would lay 30 points in a conference championship game
6. Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St- Bedlam in the freezer on a slick frozen field..OkSt -10, they wont lose in Stillwater at least not this year
Your turn Roseberry...unless you are at the FT this weekend
Only one team in the Big 10 has beaten everyone of their conference opponents by double digits.
...and it's not Ohio St. I think Mich St.'s Offense might surprise today.
However...I've only seen one team really successful at locking down a Mobile QB...and that team doesn't play in the Big 10/
But Mich St is stuffing the Rush on a serious level. They're #1 in opposing the Rush and have only allowed 777 (64.8 yds a game) rushing yards this entire season.
Yet Ohio St isn't far behind @ #5.
But Mich St has the #3 Scoring Defense in the Nation.
Ohio St hasn't look the greatest, and their Defense has gone missing at times. But I would not pick against them in this matchup. The edge goes to Urban and the fact that they are ONE GAME AWAY from playing in the National Championship.
Ohio St wins.
.....unless Buckeye players have been reading tabloids
and think whether they win or not they are not going to the NC Title game...lol
Last edited by Dustin D; 12-07-2013 at 07:54 AM.
go Sparty !!
My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)
Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP