The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 162 of 226 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2252

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Time to go back to that Capital One Bowl against them. The 1st drive of the game, LSU stopped Iowa on a 3 & out. Because the side judge got hit by an Iowa player, his spot was altered & it have Iowa the 1st down & changed the dynamics from the start. Don't remind me about the ending of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So I ask what is your contribution to this recent series of good luck?
    I guess in your world 7 (and looking like 8) in a row is good luck. I guess if one of your dogs wins 7 or 8 FTs in a row we will know what to attribute that to as well.

As for my contribution, my donations are going to pay coach's salaries and the rest of the program expenses like they do at most every big-time program, so there's that.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Official BCS Bowls

FSU vs Auburn - SHip
    Baylor vs UCF - Fiesta
    Bama vs Oklahoma - Sugar
    Stanford vs Mich St - Rose
    Clemson vs Ohio St. - Orange

BCS Standings
    RK TEAM RECORD
    1 Florida State 13-0
    2 Auburn 12-1
    3 Alabama 11-1
    4 Michigan State 12-1
    5 Stanford 11-2
    6 Baylor 11-1
    7 Ohio State 12-1
    8 Missouri 11-2
    9 South Carolina 10-2
    10 Oregon 10-2
    11 Oklahoma 10-2
    12 Clemson 10-2
    13 Oklahoma State 10-2
    14 Arizona State 10-3
    15 UCF 11-1
    16 LSU 9-3
    17 UCLA 9-3
    18 Louisville 11-1
    19 Wisconsin 9-3
    20 Fresno State 11-1
    21 Texas A&M 8-4
    22 Georgia 8-4
    23 Northern Illinois 12-1
    24 Duke 10-3
    25 USC 9-4
    If the SEC guys on this forum weren't so obnoxious about rubbing in every BCS title I'd really be pulling for Auburn to win. I really like their style of play, and the way they beat Alabama and Missouri showed me they have grit.

I'm not sure all of the SEC guys on here are "so obnoxious" as you put it rather some are merely defending the success of the conference against a good deal of bashing by others. I will be pulling for Auburn because I do support the SEC but realize it will be a difficult task as FSU is very talented. You on the other hand can pull for the ducks, oh wait they're playing in the Alamo Bowl! Just saying! That probably sounds obnoxious!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I'm not sure all of the SEC guys on here are "so obnoxious" as you put it rather some are merely defending the success of the conference against a good deal of bashing by others. I will be pulling for Auburn because I do support the SEC but realize it will be a difficult task as FSU is very talented. You on the other hand can pull for the ducks, oh wait they're playing in the Alamo Bowl! Just saying! That probably sounds obnoxious!
    I hate the Ducks. I know the Beavers suck but my wife went to Oregon State. I'm a USC Trojan fan, but I will grudgingly root for most Pac 12 teams in a bowl game, the Ducks not so much. I also hate that gimmicky offense Oregon runs, give me old school, smash mouth football.

I didn't mean to paint all SEC fans with such a broad brush, there are really only one or two that get my gall, most of you are gracious in victory or defeat.

Yea for real man. You quoted me and mentioned obnoxious. I hate obnoxious fans. LOL

Maybe you should just call out who you're talking to so we know who you're talking to.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    hey now...My Horns are playing in the Alamo Bowl too...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    hey now...My Horns are playing in the Alamo Bowl too...

...and are going to have their hands FULL!

Nick Saban: “We’re just going to show up at the BCS title game anyway”

http://www.sportspickle.com/2013/12/...le-game-anyway
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    ...and are going to have their hands FULL!
    We(Horns) couldnt stop OkState,or Baylor...unless half the Ducks offense gets lost on the way to San Antonio, the Horns have no answer for that offense, because they dont tackle well enough in space,and the dont have enough speed and athleticism at the linebacker spots to cover sideline to sideline, They will get beat to the edge and be chasing from behind all night, going to be a track meet and the other team has faster NIKE's
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"