The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 18 of 226 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I'm glad Bama got the "W", but my goodness that O line play was all kinds of awful. You could count on less than 2 seconds on pass rush and there wasn't any open holes to run through. Aj was hurried all night, no set feet.... shewww. I sure hope Saban gets that straightened out. On the other hand besides one big play I thought the D played well. Jones and the special teams were also dialed in. Guess it wouldn't be fair if Bama was clicking on all cylinders. Back to watching these other games. Roll Tide!!
    It was worse in person, but I alluded to this in post #97 in this thread. Our OL has talented players, but replacing OL is like cutting off three fingers and sewing three more on. OTOH, I think VT's DL will turn out to be a little better than most of us thought, at least as evidenced by the NFL draft.

I like being really disappointed in a 35-10 win. And I like Coach Saban having that film and two weeks to show it.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    As an Alabama fan who personally witnessed Corey Webster's end zone "mugging" of Keith Brown in Red Stick a few years ago with no call, this is pretty funny.
    I was there too. I think Joe Addai just broke off yet another long TD run

Obviously you didn't watch the game last night. @ 1 point, 2 TCU players took down Alfred Blue. Several times WRs were held up for ransom in the wide open & the zebras turned the other way.

Maybe watch the replay & you'll see what a real offense looks like.

This is me not making the obvious set of jokes here.
    Tis obvious the post was lost on you. Bless your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I was there too. I think Joe Addai just broke off yet another long TD run

Obviously you didn't watch the game last night. @ 1 point, 2 TCU players took down Alfred Blue. Several times WRs were held up for ransom in the wide open & the zebras turned the other way.

Maybe watch the replay & you'll see what a real offense looks like.
    Is that the one that we have beaten twice in a row, giving up a total of 17 points?
    Steve Wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Tis obvious the post was lost on you. Bless your heart.
    LSU fan and blank stare. I think it may be lost on you. Think Les Miles and clock management. Didn't he get bailed out again last night by a false start penalty at the end of the first half?

And bless your heart right back at you, my friend.
    Steve Wyatt

Think Les Miles and clock management. Didn't he get bailed out again last night by a false start penalty at the end of the first half?.
    Fairly obvious that either you did nt watch the game, or two you know jack about football. Let me recap it for you... 15 seconds left in the half, zero timeouts left, ball inside the 10 yardline. Call a pass that will either result in a touchdown, or a incomplete pass which stops the clock (in case you are not aware of that. ) LSU threw a incomplete pass the clock stopped with 5 seconds on the clock. The end result, LSU freshman kicked a field goal for 3 points. Not lucky at all, football 101.
    God, Family, Country & LSU Football.

congrats to all the winners! dawg fans, georgia shoulda won.....shoulda ran the dang ball in and they woulda never botched the snap on the fg. but the way clemson looked we might get to see a rematch of that game.....who knows?

tim, it seems i may have spoken in defense of a punk who needs a "wood shed appt"!(his coach may have to give it to him though!) i appologize to you for my counter of your charachter assmnt! aggies looked pretty good but rice scored easily.

this "objective bama fan" is reading the tea leaves. i am seeing lots of green in aj mccarron's future! but not green from the money from an early nfl draft selection. the green i see in his future will be from grass stains on the back of his jersey!!!!! i am also predicting that bama will not be beaten this weekend!!!! RTR!!
    john mccallie

Players Of The Week.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    C'mon, man! The Hofstra Football Flying Dutchmen are no more! - and worse, they're now the "Pride" in hoops.

MG
    MG, your too funny. I am talking about the University of Michigan, go blue!

[QUOTE=roseberry;1142336] dawg fans, georgia shoulda won.....shoulda ran the dang ball in and they woulda never botched the snap on the fg. but the way clemson looked we might get to see a rematch of that game.....who knows?)

After tonight I want one! Go Dawgs!!!!
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".