The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 21 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

St. Nick to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    I don't know of Lane Kiffin. Just a team member?
    wayne,
    lane is the troubled coach of the university of southern california trojans. my beef with lane kiffin is for the disrespect he showed one of my "second favorite" sec programs when he left the university of tennessee a few years ago.

leach's team, washington state beat usc late saturday. my statement above may have been harsh. if i discounted what the young James boy actually suffered by comparing it to usc's loss saturday, i am sorry.

but i still don't like lane kiffin!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    St. Nick to Texas.
    that would be a good move for him. he could get any player he wanted in the state of texas then!

oh wait......he can do that from where he is now!

why would the longhorns want saban, he aint even beat the aggies yet?
    john mccallie

Why would Saban go to Texas? Could he be any better off than he is?
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    St. Nick to Texas.
    You really think Nick's wife is going to give up Tuscaloosa for Austin, Texas? She ain't giving up all that great shopping and fine dining in T Town! Note; there are no fine dining restaurants or any upscale shopping in Tuscaloosa.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Boy the Ducks didn't look very good in their two opening games. I hope they can pull it together and squeak a game...

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Boy the Ducks didn't look very good in their two opening games. I hope they can pull it together and squeak a game...

/Paul
    franco,
    saban would consider it a huge challenge to build a historic second tier program like texas into a winner. you and jacob may be onto something!
    in tuscloosa mrs. saban has people who do her shopping for her. as for dining, she has people who eat for her too!

/paul,
    that qb looks very fast!
    i think the vols will consider anything within 4 td's to be an indicator the program is on its way back!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    franco,
    saban would consider it a huge challenge to build a historic second tier program like texas into a winner. you and jacob may be onto something!
    in tuscloosa mrs. saban has people who do her shopping for her. as for dining, she has people who eat for her too!

/paul,
    that qb looks very fast!
    i think the vols will consider anything within 4 td's to be an indicator the program is on its way back!
    One can only eat so much Dreamland BBQ! As for the shopping, not many women don't like spending their own money. That or she's sending them to Atlanta
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

He's in the minor leagues, some are happy staying there, some step up to the challenge.

Yes. Not a lot to do around T Town unless one likes to hunt Whitetail deer. Somehow, I don't take him for a hunter. One can't even buy a beer on Sundays! That Georgia vs SC game was awful, absolutely no Defense on either team.