RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2013 GDG

338K views 2K replies 97 participants last post by  roseberry 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it's less than 2 weeks away so I will go ahead & start up The Official CFB Thread for 2013. Lots to talk about. Wait for it. Wait for it. The Over rated State University will play in The BCS NAT CHAMP. There. I said it. It's happening. Time to move on.

"Do your job. Do your job. Be a part. You do those things, we enjoy victory @ the end. As a team."

All the nonsense about counting LSU out this year will ultimately make them The Most under rated team this year. Mett will throw for 3,600-3,800 yards, 36 TDs, & 8 picks.

#1,360 ·
What kind of a call is that on 4th down Les ? Where is the power running play ? throwing on 4th and 3...cant wait to hear Jacob's analysis of "Slingblade"

#1,503 ·
I didn't mind the decision to pass. No way we pick it up running. The patterns weren't what I would have called.

I think, unfortunately, that was the last play my boy Mett will play @ LSU. That looked nasty. :(:(

I am sorry that you got this call correct: ESPN reporting a torn ACL and out for the bowl game, Hope it doesnt hurt his draft status because he has an NFL arm, slow on the footwork, but the kid can throw

#1,366 ·
Arkansas just came unraveled after playing a decent hard fought game...Gotta give LSU their props for keeping their composure and pulling out the win..it was a fun game to watch

#1,370 ·
Unless Winston does not play for some reason, I don't see how Florida has a snowball's chance of even keeping this one close. Their offense has been horrible.

I am concerned about our little scuffle this PM in east Alabama. I feel good about it as long as we don't go down there and mess around, turn the ball over, and that sort of thing. Everybody is talking about how we stop their offense, but I think the real question is how they stop our offense. If we can survive the crap storm that will be the first 10 minutes or so I think we will be fine.

Anybody want to guess whether it's Missouri or South Carolina from the East?

#1,369 ·
Congratulations to LSU for a last minute win. Sorry to see Mett get hurt as it looked serious.

#1,371 ·
Here's a stat Dustin and Jacob have missed this year going into the Iron Bowl. Auburn is 23 and 1 with a QB that has been kicked out of another SEC program after facing criminal charges!

#1,375 · (Edited)
Almost a shame Gators have lost 13 players to Injury
and simply have one of the worst offenses seen this season.

They'd be a whole lot more of a threat to the Noles if they had half those back.

Game Over for them. (Even though FSU just got away with a tug and pull by WR Benjamin)

They don't have the heart or talent to come back from a 17-0 deficit at the Half.

#1,382 ·
looks like you can remove the Aggies coach from the USC wish list, they reached a new 6 year deal...Hopefully the Aggies were smart enough to make to make the buyout large enough to make any school/pro team to think twice....

Ok Pat Haden, do you offer the job to Jack Del Rio now or do you bow to the pressure if the Trojans beat UCLA tonight and give the job to Coach O

#1,384 ·
You must play Hoyle? Not a fan of either team, but I would've done the same thing that they did. Michigan couldn't stop the run and when you go into OT in college and start at the 25, it would've been damn near impossible to stop the Buckeyes. I think Ohio States run game out trumps Michigans passing game in that situation. IMO.

#1,387 ·
All I know is that my Dawgs are getting money under the table from Maalox this year. They have been pulling this comeback/blow it crap all year. To he!! with interesting games, can we just pull ahead and win one this year? Drama almost every week is killing me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.