The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    so
    your telling me that he's gonna throw for 3800 but since 2008 only 1 qb has thrown over 2600 yards at LSU? a 50% increase mind you? now all of a sudden the playbook is gonna be wide open? i didnt think so.

and you are telling me he's gonna throw 36 tds when the most anyone has thrown since 2008 is 21 at LSU? a 75% increase mind you. nope didnt think so either.

you could tell me yall will have dual 1000 or even 1500 yard rushers and i might believe that but not passing. yall are simply not that type of offense. dont get me wrong what yall do works but passing all over the field is not what LSU does.

i didnt say they were rebuilding i just think they are about right at #12 or whatever they are. a 9-3 team that will lose to TCU, Alabama, and Florida OR A&m
    Mett threw for over 2,600 yards last year. With WRs dropping more balls than any LSU WR Corps that I'm aware of. Not to mention, that was with an OL coach calling the plays. I mean, get ready cause this offense is going to be special.

They won't lose to TCU, the gayturds, or Johnny Football. Now they could easily drop the game in Athens.
    Last edited by Jacob Hawkes; 08-22-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Now they could easily drop the game in Athens.
    I would type, but I am passed out on the floor.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

bubba,
    it's the kinder, gentler, more rational jacob. don't let him fool you. he is just towing the line with the "downplay lsu" crowd.

jacob,
    if mett plays in every game this season the way he played the '12 bama game, i predict he will throw for 4,000 yards!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Now they could easily drop the game in Athens.
    So could my Dawgs. If Georgia can make it out of September with only one loss Larry Munson may come back to life to call the rest of the season.
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I agree with everything except for the Buckeyes being in the BCS champ game. I think Stanford will walk through the Pac 10.
    Not being an expert on CFB as you are, but on occasion reading a little & watching the dollars flow to bring in new coaching talent to the Pac-12, I don't think the champ will have less than 2 losses which puts them out of the running.

Spent some time down at OSU (that's Oregon State) chaperoning my Grandson while he was at a Baseball camp. Even they have a very nice FB facility & as one person more familiar with the situation said "they have spent a lot of money on upgrades to their sports facilities". OSU has been a perennial doormat until recently. The PAC-12 schedule is not one a coach dreams about going through unless they dream about bigger things.

You do remember where USC (again, that's Southern Cal) was ranked preseason last year?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Not being an expert on CFB as you are, but on occasion reading a little & watching the dollars flow to bring in new coaching talent to the Pac-12, I don't think the champ will have less than 2 losses which puts them out of the running.

Spent some time down at OSU (that's Oregon State) chaperoning my Grandson while he was at a Baseball camp. Even they have a very nice FB facility & as one person more familiar with the situation said "they have spent a lot of money on upgrades to their sports facilities". OSU has been a perennial doormat until recently. The PAC-12 schedule is not one a coach dreams about going through unless they dream about bigger things.

You do remember where USC (again, that's Southern Cal) was ranked preseason last year?
    Not an expert, just an avid fan. USC ranked 1, 2 or 3 depending on which pre-season poll one looked at. Personally, I don't think there should be a College Football poll until Oct 1st. I like Coach Shaw a lot and am betting on the coach to continue their recent winning ways. In my book, Shaw is the best coach in the Pac10.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Not an expert, just an avid fan. USC ranked 1, 2 or 3 depending on which pre-season poll one looked at. Personally, I don't think there should be a College Football poll until Oct 1st. I like Coach Shaw a lot and am betting on the coach to continue their recent winning ways. In my book, Shaw is the best coach in the Pac10.
    which equates to him being like 7th best in the SEC

I recently read a bio on Coach Shaw & have to say I was impressed. Stanford & Oregon have the most consistency in their programs. Some of the credit for Stanford's turnaround has to go to the guy who later went to ND & WA & was fired at both places. I believe Mike Leach will begin to get things turned around at WSU & WA is still suffering from the Barbara Hedges AD thing. I'm still not sold on this coach. WA is attracting a higher quality player, talent wise, these days .

Our Basketball program has been going down hill recently .
    Last edited by Marvin S; 08-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    which equates to him being like 7th best in the SEC
    There isn't a bigger SEC fan on RTF tham me! But, one has to appriciate the difference between most of the SEC and Stanford. They are still pretty big on this "student athlete" thing. The SEC dynasty is because it has become the NFL's largest farm club.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Well, Franco you can always pull for Stanford!