The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 32 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    LSU laidout the blueprint for beating Johnny Punk last season, without having to give up a thousand yards! Jacob is correct, Bama's Defense is slow, espcecially their D backs. Looking forward to the Nov 9 game in T Town!

Looks like the product of gumbo and boudin to me. Lucky for you guys that you get your shot at both A&M and Bama later this season.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    The bookies for one. You for two.
    A 4 TD spread. I mean, do you understand anything????

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    jacob, franco and rbou,
    certainly cameron and mettenberger are licking their chops after alabama's defensive performance yesterday. enjoy your time looking forward!
    Eh, nothing surprised me. It went about like I figured it would. It was nice to watch the game as a fan of neither team. The targeting penalty was insane. It even made a Facebook status for me.

Moving forward, it'll be interesting to see how the season unfolds. I still don't see how y'all got away with that schedule. The only teams who can matchup with the 3 teams in The Best (Read SEC West.) are each other & Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    Who said Alabama is unbeatable? There is no such thing, particularly when replacing 3 OL. Are you really Tim Brando in disguise???
    Nobody on here. The media.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Nobody on here. The media.
    Then quit giving us hell about it. lol. Give your grief to all the media sources. On their point though, Bama hasn't lost yet this year. . But yea definately havn't seen a unbeatable team yet. I don't think Bama was to slow for A&M. Manziel is just a freak athlete, I actually think Evans was the main x factor in that game, dude is a big freak, with out him Manziel doesn't have no where near the game he had. Bama doesn't have problems with fast pace teams, They have problems with Heisman winning QB'S running fast pace offenses. I.E Cam and Johnny. Only other loss in the past 3 years was that man vs man of a game against LSU couple years ago. I think the game dfinately lived up to the HYPE. Anyone ready for Nov. 9th yet?
    HRCH DRAKE

Roseberry----big, but not BIG. If the Ducks hadn't leashed their dogs and put in the second and third strings in the third quarter the score would be eighty something to seven.

And Mr. Hawkes, you tell me the Ducks won't be the winner of the Pac 12. Hmmmm, football genius.
    Lets see, both the O Ducks and UL Ragin Cajuns beat Nicholls State by 63 points. Now that would be a matchup, the Ducks vs Cajuns. Can you say, "Duck Gumbo"?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Roseberry----big, but not BIG. If the Ducks hadn't leashed their dogs and put in the second and third strings in the third quarter the score would be eighty something to seven.

And Mr. Hawkes, you tell me the Ducks won't be the winner of the Pac 12. Hmmmm, football genius.
    Not being the expert that Jacob is but seeing a different PAC 12, I see this. The Ducks win the uniform contest, but they will not be the undefeated PAC 12 winner , on the field.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Speaking of the Ducks' uniforms, were they designed by Richard Simmons?

Last edited by Franco; 09-15-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

since i mentioned the "targeting" penalty, let me go on record as saying i didn't understand giving an a&m defensive player a 15 yard penalty for holding onto a guy he was already tackling before his head gear came off.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    I would imagine so for you guys. BTW, you might want to indicate when you misspell something on purpose if you don't want to give the wrong impression.
    I have been there on more than time not just for an LSU game and the outcome was the some, rude! At least here we may do some jawing back and forth but will invite you back for a beer and food. In Tuscalousa they just spit on you and throw stuff. AND I can care lesss on howw I spel anething on an internet forum! Thanks for notising