The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 54 of 226 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    Franco, how many of these SEC defensive players are playing significant roles in the NFL? You ever hear of Kiki Alonso? Wonder where he went to school?
    Now this is just getting ridiculous. Are you kidding me? That is a long list my friend.

I am sure there was a lot of competition to win that starting LB position in Buffalo.

Rose berry, do you remember when Alabama last travel west and played out here? How did they do in a bowl game out west? Have they ever played that powerhouse Utah?
    Wow, you're a bright one. As Jacob stated, Bama beat TX in Pasadena. last time I checked, It is still out west.
    Also to answer your other question; Yes. Alabama has played the powerful Utes. Lets see, by my records it was 3 national championships and 1 capital one bowl ago. (All wins BTW) which would put that back to the 08 sugar bowl which is played In the great state of LA which is no where out west if you were trying to link the Utah bowl game to being played out west.
    HRCH DRAKE

The only thing I can think if is he's talking about back in 2000 when the gumps lost to UCLA. Other than that, who knows. He needs to pass a lil more than he's puffing, regards.

I just noticed your location. I don't watch the Robertson's tv show (Duck D.) that much but isn't their location West Monroe?
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Yes sir. That's where their warehouse is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    You ignorant frick. The last time the gumps played out west in a bowl game, they beat the shorthorns for a BCS NAT CHAMP. What a ratard.
    Hawkes, I thought you were smart enough not to take my statement literally in a geographic sense. My point was--Alabama in recent memory hasn't been playing teams from the west. As an aside texas ain't in the west--at least not considered such by us living out here.
    as another aside, you are full of it--Stanford is going to beat oregon you claim. In a couple of weeks your lack of football knowledge will be exposed and then rattle about ignorant flicksflicks

Hawkes, I thought you were smart enough not to take my statement literally in a geographic sense. My point was--Alabama in recent memory hasn't been playing teams from the west. As an aside texas ain't in the west--at least not considered such by us living out here.
    as another aside, you are full of it--Stanford is going to beat oregon you claim. In a couple of weeks your lack of football knowledge will be exposed and then rattle about ignorant flicksflicks
    Maybe teams from the west haven't been playing Bama?
    Heck, if teams from the West could make it to the National championship they could have a shot at Bama, Bama tried to give away there ticket to the big game the past two years, but as soon as it was in Oregons hands not to lose, they couldn't handle the pressure. Along with Oklite,Stanford,and the others that choked on their shot at fame.They cant handle the pressure. What makes you think Oregon is so big and bad? They've had there shot and couldn't handle Auburn or LSU. They cant even handle Stanford. What makes you think they will ever be able to hang with the big boys of the SEC? That gimicky offense will catch up with them and they will drop a game along the way once they finally meet some competiton and someone that has a LOS that's over 280 lbs. Stanford IS a better team than Oregon.
    HRCH DRAKE

Ft Worth, TX "where the west begins".
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Stanford IS a better team than Oregon.
    We will find out on the field of play in the next few weeks if that's true. WA has Stanford @ Stanford today, the Ducks @ home the following week & ASU @ ASU the following week - Anyone think the Huskies can win all 3 ?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Washington wins today.